PDA

View Full Version : Purple hair maybe?

Long_hair_bear
May 13th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Ok, so check this out chappies!

I just started my first "real" job today, so I was pretty shocked at orientation when they went over the dress code! There pretty much wasn't one! And I am now working in a counseling office! You can wear jeans, have visible tattoos, come in sweats, etc! Best of all though, you can have neon hair! I was flabbergasted. At my minimum wage, part time crappy job, we always had to dress professional and NO neon colored hair!

Anywhoodles, I'm thinking about putting a purple streak in my hair. I know bleach is damaging, but I really, really want to do it! What do you guys think? Yay, nay? Tips if I do do it?

Nightshade
May 13th, 2013, 01:25 PM
My one main regret with my hair was that I never dyed it green in college before I had a job where I couldn't, I say go for it.

I know people here have done tips, so they'll bleach the bottom 4-6 inches of hair and dye that a fun color. That way you don't have a long length to grow out damage on :)

kaydana
May 13th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Yes! A purple streak would be awesome. Or purple tips, maybe? Less hassle with roots that way and fewer casualties if the bleaching goes wrong (yeah, I'm one of those cautious people)

Make sure you soak your hair in coconut oil before bleaching, and be sure to show us photographs if you do it!

neko_kawaii
May 13th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Absolutely go for it! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Vrindi
May 13th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Do it! I had green and blue streaks in my hair before. So much fun! I also love seeing colored ends on people. Show us the results!

Ayjay
May 13th, 2013, 02:26 PM
Go for it! I have the under layer of my hair a bright red. i didnt have to bleach because my hair is blonde but it is permanent box dye and i dont regret it at all.

millyaulait
May 13th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Yay! Do it! I've been toying with a dark blue streak or ombre for a while now. :)

Seeshami
May 13th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Maybe it is the part of me that still works for an uptight corporation that says try a clip in streak first so you can make sure you put it where you want it and what shade of purple you want.

The Naught Mess says, "Do an Omber. It's more fun then streaks."

joflakes
May 13th, 2013, 03:08 PM
I'm in the ombre fanclub! Either way, do it :)

cowgirllong
May 13th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Do it. Someday you will have a job where you can't, and you might regret not doing it. I don't believe in regrets like that.:D

akilina
May 13th, 2013, 03:37 PM
We already talked about this...:D I say...Dooo itttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im totally going all purple like I posted on FB :p

Bleaching a strip using 10 vol wouldn't be the worst thing ever. I used 40 vol on some of my black lengths on the top of my hair last night going more purple all over instead of just all my ends with literally and absolutely no damage. I know your hair is much healthier than mine, and it would be way easier being that its not dyed over with layers and layers of black dye like mine. Ive got bleach under there, henna, black, more henna, more black...

It is not to my liking so I am going to have to do it again and more of it. My purple turned out far too blue and I hate it. Its alll good though still. Today is a great day with the moon phases to do a color process ;)

If you can, you should totally try to get ahold of some pravana purple. Its the most amazing stuff ever. Manic panic had only lasted less than a week on my lightened ends when I first started going purple unfortunately, but I know its different for everyone. Another tip, when you lighten - dye with purple twice. In stripping the hair the first application will help fill in and the second will insure its going to stay better.

I hate sallys but today, I am actually going to try out their brand Ion since they have all these new semi permanent fun colors now. Ill let you know how it goes and maybe take pics of the color.

Long_hair_bear
May 13th, 2013, 05:29 PM
I'm thinking about trying this: http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=pJ5_gAZTFCs

Miss Maisie
May 13th, 2013, 05:37 PM
I did this two weeks ago, except my streak is bright green! I soaked my hair in coconut oil overnight before I did it, and we had to bleach my super dark hair to get the color to stay, but it doesn't seem too worse for the wear. I'm glad I did it! Go for it!

Long_hair_bear
May 13th, 2013, 05:45 PM
I did this two weeks ago, except my streak is bright green! I soaked my hair in coconut oil overnight before I did it, and we had to bleach my super dark hair to get the color to stay, but it doesn't seem too worse for the wear. I'm glad I did it! Go for it!

Did you put the bleach on top of the coconut oil?

leslissocool
May 13th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Ohhhh DO IT!

I want to dip dye my ends when I get to classic XD. Just the very, very ends like the very ends, bleach straight across :D I think you call those tips. I think it looks amazing!

Long_hair_bear
May 13th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Just bought pravana vivids blue and violet! :)

Vanilla
May 13th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Ooo can't wait to see it. :)

Long_hair_bear
May 13th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Does anyone have experience with pravana vidids? Do they run or bleed? Do they stain showers or clothes? Do they rub off on white clothes?

leslissocool
May 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Yes, they run and bleed and they stained my bathroom like crazy. I used blue.

Long_hair_bear
May 13th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Yes, they run and bleed and they stained my bathroom like crazy. I used blue.

Dang maybe i should use the metal sink or the hose outside! Do they rub off on clothes once dry?

leslissocool
May 13th, 2013, 07:52 PM
I wear only black, so I don't know! But yeah do it in a metal sink, use black t-shirts and black towels. it stops bleeding after like 5-6 washes.

Long_hair_bear
May 13th, 2013, 07:54 PM
I wear only black, so I don't know! But yeah do it in a metal sink, use black t-shirts and black towels. it stops bleeding after like 5-6 washes.

ok ty dear.... i'll pry condition my ends for a few days before bleaching them. Just typing the word "bleach" makes me feel evil and nasty.

panffle
May 13th, 2013, 08:07 PM
As others have suggested, apply a generous amount of coconut oil on your hair a day before bleaching and don't wash it out. I want to see pics too, I've been itching to dip-dye my hair for a while now. :)

alexis917
May 13th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I wasn't surprised at all when I saw this thread, since you're the reigning queen of all things purple, haha.
I say go for it if it makes you happy! But you may want to consider a clip-in first.
That way you can decide on a shade of purple, and where you want the streak (or if you'd rather just do tips!)

patienceneeded
May 13th, 2013, 09:32 PM
I'm having my ends dip-dyed by my wonderful hair stylist at the end of next week. I'm still on the fence about what color, something cranberry or cranberry/purple most likely. I'm going to see what she thinks would be best.

MidnightMoon
May 13th, 2013, 09:38 PM
I would so do my whole head hahahah...I think I'll never have the chance to dress as I like unless I stay home :(...so I'd totally enjoy having the opportunity of doing so in a job

Buddaphlyy
May 13th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Do it. Be careful with the bleach though. I left some bleach mixed with 10 volume developer on for an hour. My hair got blond but it was definitely damaged. I'd probably do 20 vol for less time. I used ION Brights in Purple from Sally's.

I'm going to do any all over purple in August. Doing my deep oiling and conditioning treatments now so I won't incur so much damage later.

Kaelee
May 13th, 2013, 10:49 PM
I vote yes!!!! Maybe if you're not sure, get a cheap clip in first to see?

Quixii
May 13th, 2013, 11:18 PM
The title should actually be "Purple hair yes!" ;)

jacqueline101
May 14th, 2013, 01:09 AM
It's beautiful.

Fantak
May 14th, 2013, 01:44 AM
I had turquoise streaks in my hair when it was black and I loved it. Go for it :D I suggest coconut oil before you bleach. It won't interfere with the results and it protects your hair somehow. I have tried bleaching with and without and there is a HUGE difference.

MaryO
May 14th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Oooh, sounds like fun! Why not? ;-)

Long_hair_bear
May 14th, 2013, 05:46 AM
For those of you who have suggested clip ins, I have those already and have tried them. The main issue is that most are too short for my waist length hair (a blessing really). The few that are long enough are very expensive.

I might just do a dip dye. That way, the damage can easily be cut off. :)

browneyedsusan
May 14th, 2013, 06:03 AM
HECK yeah!!!!

A streak or tips would be awesome! Think how fabulous it would look in updos! (IMHO, one streak or tips isn't going to wreck your whole head of hair, and you'll just have a little area of damage if you even have any.)

I join in the chorus of:
DO it!
DO IT!!
DO IT!!!!! :)

Anje
May 14th, 2013, 06:54 AM
I might just do a dip dye. That way, the damage can easily be cut off. :)
Also, you won't have to worry about bleaching roots on a regular basis. Or your scalp not liking the chemicals involved, for that matter! With Pravana Vivids, you might not even have all that much upkeep on keeping the ends bright, compared with the Manic Panic types of dyes.

Miss Maisie
May 14th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Did you put the bleach on top of the coconut oil?

Yep! One of my friends is a stylist (there's no way I'd attempt bleaching myself!), and she just did everything right over the oil. Granted, it had been on my hair for a day at that point, so most of it had absorbed, but it worked out fine.

SerinaDaith
May 14th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Do it! I will probably be putting manic panic on my head here soon, hopefully the white in my hair will make up for the no bleaching... Have fun while you can!

cathair
May 14th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Do it. Be careful with the bleach though. I left some bleach mixed with 10 volume developer on for an hour. My hair got blond but it was definitely damaged. I'd probably do 20 vol for less time. I used ION Brights in Purple from Sally's.

I'm going to do any all over purple in August. Doing my deep oiling and conditioning treatments now so I won't incur so much damage later.

I wondered about the bleaching too. Your dark looks quite dark, have you got a bleaching strategy? Mine snaps off if I use strong bleach, I think I might have been better off using weaker bleach more times? I'm sure you will love it and I am sure it will look awesome on you. I would just think carefully about how you bleach. How purple does you hair go if you dye over the top of your natural colour?

Buddaphlyy
May 14th, 2013, 01:09 PM
I wondered about the bleaching too. Your dark looks quite dark, have you got a bleaching strategy? Mine snaps off if I use strong bleach, I think I might have been better off using weaker bleach more times? I'm sure you will love it and I am sure it will look awesome on you. I would just think carefully about how you bleach. How purple does you hair go if you dye over the top of your natural colour?

Oh, so sorry I didn't clarify. When I do my all over purple, I will be using a permanent brand from Sally's called Age Beautiful in Plum Black. There's no need for bleach. I will be using 20 vol developer even though it says I can get the color to lift with 10 vol.

When I had my purple stripe at my nape, I did two separate bleachings(yes I know this isn't a word) four months apart. I used 10 volume with a non-ammonia bleach for an hour each time. Only the second time, I started at the roots and then added conditioner to the bleach mix and pulled that over the already bleached ends for the last 15 minutes. I got about 5-6 levels of lift in total. I don't think that either bleaching itself damaged my hair, but the cumulative effects of both (along with my neglect) is what caused me to have breakage.

If I absolutely had to bleach again, I probably would use a 20 vol developer with a booster for a shorter period of time more often, like maybe every 10-12 weeks.

door72067
May 14th, 2013, 05:03 PM
I just saw a piece about this in Lucky magazine

http://www.streekers.com/

maybe you could give it a whirl before you go bleaching

akilina
May 14th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Hey I went purple today :D
Last night I bleached, then applied the purple and left it for several hours today. I used the Ion brights in Purple and Im pretty pleased..I did mix it with something else I had so the color isn't very true to what it really is. The consistency is WAYYY too thick though and that is why I cut it back with a different more runny dye.

Keep in mind...when I did my ends I lost about 2 inches all over and its still breaking off a little. I knew this was something I had to accept and I don't really care. I love my purple and I wanted to enjoy my hair. I think some peekaboo sections would be less damaging over all, but its really your choice. Peekaboo sections bleached out with 10 vol developer will leave you probably minimal damage. I know all hair types are different but I think our hairs might be slightly similar. As well, your hair is much more natural and healthy than mine as I have been dyeing for years and years with no stopping. Either way, I honestly don't think that you personally will run into much damage or issues weather you do peekaboos, or even the ombre dip dyed sort of deal.

My only issue was that I didnt lighten it enough. When I put the purple on the other night it just turned into a muddy blackish brownish dull looking mess. Now that I bleached again (with 40 vol and literally no damage) its perfect. Ill post pics on fb within the next few days and tag you so you can see them :o

AspenSong
May 14th, 2013, 07:10 PM
I've been considering dip dyeing my own ends purple or a purple and turquoise mix for a peacock sort of color mix. I haven't gotten the courage yet, and IF I do it, I'll be doing it over my regular hair, no bleach....However, I am considering some of these for clip in's for fun!

http://www.afrocare.com/catalog/Monobraid_Colors_251.html

At 48", they're totally long enough for my nearly classic length and they work out to be like $9.40 something, so not super high! Just a thought for you! :)
I saw overall, if you want to go purple, go purple though! :)

Long_hair_bear
May 14th, 2013, 07:21 PM
I've been considering dip dyeing my own ends purple or a purple and turquoise mix for a peacock sort of color mix. I haven't gotten the courage yet, and IF I do it, I'll be doing it over my regular hair, no bleach....However, I am considering some of these for clip in's for fun!

http://www.afrocare.com/catalog/Monobraid_Colors_251.html

At 48", they're totally long enough for my nearly classic length and they work out to be like $9.40 something, so not super high! Just a thought for you! :)
I saw overall, if you want to go purple, go purple though! :)

Two things:

1. Those aren't attached to clips and I can't glue two pieces of construction paper together without messing it up.

2. Shipping from Great Britian isn't often cheap.

AspenSong
May 14th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Two things:

1. Those aren't attached to clips and I can't glue two pieces of construction paper together without messing it up.

2. Shipping from Great Britian isn't often cheap.

Haha, okay! ;)

True with the shipping, may cost different to get to where you are - It's only $14, all total with shipping to ship to me here in Colorado. :) So that's why I was using it as an option, at least for me, it was cheap!! haha.

hypersensitive
May 15th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Oh! This is on my bucket list! I want to grow my hair to at least classic before I bleach, then dip dye the ends purple. Let us see your pictures when it's done!!

Long_hair_bear
May 16th, 2013, 06:26 AM
I need to do a protein treatment..... before or after bleaching? Hhhhmmmmm

ETA: The pravana has keratin in it so I should be ok! Gonna dye either tonight or tomorrow, but most likely tomorrow. I may just dye one color as I only want to do 3 to 4" of my ends, just to minimize and concentrate the damage into one small area. I'm going to do the coconut oil before bleaching as everyone has suggested. Pics when I have them!

Long_hair_bear
May 17th, 2013, 04:57 AM
The coconut oil is in now...... will be doing it later today! /fingerscrossed

Amorice
May 17th, 2013, 07:25 AM
I have some experience with purple hair - see my avatar! I need to take pics, its currently all that color now.

My favorite dye for purple is Raw brand Deep Purple, its Hot Topic's brand. Their other colors don't work well for my hair but for some reason, the purple works great!

embee
May 17th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Well, I'll be interested to see the results. :)

We have an older customer who has purple and turquoise fluffy bangs with mostly gray hair. I'm somewhat envious, but I'd have to dye a streak from the roots all the way down to classic (no bangs) and deal with it forever and ever before it grew out, plus I always wear my hair up so it wouldn't be exactly *wow*. And I'm extremely older straightlaced proper type, so it would be *shocking* for my image. :D But if I were younger I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Long_hair_bear
May 17th, 2013, 07:41 PM
The bleach is in!

leslissocool
May 17th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Ooooh exiting!!! :cheese:

Long_hair_bear
May 18th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Ok, so its done and dry! The pics make it look pink, but its VERY purple! :joy:

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/becky_bear_is_cute/d0854b34938f329978299c3985fc29d1.jpg

I did it on myself, so I missed some spots. :)
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/becky_bear_is_cute/a9f01b6581b830bcbd658e428b82b773.jpg

Inside pic: (the way the light is hitting my hair makes my brown look alot lighter in places, but it isn't, so no worries!)
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/becky_bear_is_cute/3695b8e06b1e349b3893be0c4bbf17a7.jpg

Seeshami
May 18th, 2013, 11:05 AM
YAY!! It looks great!

leslissocool
May 18th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Yay!!! Looks great!

Kherome
May 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
YAY!! It looks great!

Yes it does look totally awesome, glad you did the ends instead of a streak or two.

But NOOOOO Seeshami, put your old avatar back up!

kaydana
May 18th, 2013, 11:18 AM
It looks awesome!

Ayjay
May 18th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Its very pretty. :)

young&reckless
May 18th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Very nice!

neko_kawaii
May 18th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Woo hoo! Love it.

ravenreed
May 18th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Lovely! I am late to the party, but I do Elumen right over my dark hair without any damage.

Nightshade
May 18th, 2013, 11:40 AM
LOVE it! :D

Seeshami
May 18th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Yes it does look totally awesome, glad you did the ends instead of a streak or two.

But NOOOOO Seeshami, put your old avatar back up!

I love the colored dip dye omber thing. As we know because mine is burgandy.

Why this one is so much more fun! There is no towel in it. :laugh:

Edit: AspenSong took pictures of my maenad costume to so once she has time to edit more of them I may switch it. She is also thinking about making a blooper collage of all my stupid faces I made when getting hair out of my face or fighting with vegetation. I can't wait to see it.

AnnaB
May 18th, 2013, 01:06 PM
I'd say go for it,its only a streak not the whole head :) Why not.

hypersensitive
May 18th, 2013, 09:57 PM
awesome!! looks great!

patienceneeded
May 18th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Looks great! I'm getting something very similar on Friday. Not purple though. I'm thinking a cranberry color.

Kaelee
May 19th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Nice!!! :D

Nae
May 19th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Your hair looks awesome. Somehow you going purple doesn't surprise me a bit!

pele
May 19th, 2013, 02:44 PM
I did it... and it looked absolutely amazing. I got so many compliments, strangers would come up and talk to me and tell me they loved my hair. Then it faded after a while and looked wispy and damaged so I hacked off about 5 inches. Now it's all gone. I saw a girl with dark brown hair with royal blue 5-inch bottom dip and I longed for my purple again... I say GO FOR IT now while you can!

Vanilla
May 19th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Yay looks great. :)

shutterpillar
May 19th, 2013, 05:54 PM
How fun! I bet that is going to look AWESOME all bunned/braided up. :)

akilina
May 19th, 2013, 09:36 PM
I love the colored dip dye omber thing. As we know because mine is burgandy.

Why this one is so much more fun! There is no towel in it. :laugh:

Edit: AspenSong took pictures of my maenad costume to so once she has time to edit more of them I may switch it. She is also thinking about making a blooper collage of all my stupid faces I made when getting hair out of my face or fighting with vegetation. I can't wait to see it.

Wut? the naughty mess went all colorful??! I want to seeeeee!!! Eh?? eh?? ^_^

Seeshami
May 19th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Wut? the naughty mess went all colorful??! I want to seeeeee!!! Eh?? eh?? ^_^

Of course he did! Where have you been silly girl!
Current color with permanent dye
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/BrokenCagedBird/7ad89d99-0c6a-4947-896f-80acf35a2f66_zpsa15f4e4a.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/BrokenCagedBird/media/7ad89d99-0c6a-4947-896f-80acf35a2f66_zpsa15f4e4a.jpg.html)

Original experiment with henna which unfortunately faded
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/BrokenCagedBird/620543f1-b1e9-4e99-b52c-eaf12950dd82_zpsc023e5ef.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/BrokenCagedBird/media/620543f1-b1e9-4e99-b52c-eaf12950dd82_zpsc023e5ef.jpg.html)

WilfredAllen
May 20th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Looks great!!

Long_hair_bear
May 20th, 2013, 10:51 AM
all the gals in the office love my hair.... squee! love yours seeshami!

browneyedsusan
May 20th, 2013, 12:34 PM
OOOH! It's beautiful! great job! :applause:

Seeshami
May 20th, 2013, 12:59 PM
all the gals in the office love my hair.... squee! love yours seeshami!

If purple was allowed it would be next. I love ends colored. it's my favorite.

Nightshade
May 20th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Dammit I'm getting ready to cut off about 6 inches anyway. Someone remind me it's a lost cause trying to put green on henna :P

Anje
May 20th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Oh, that looks great! I love it!

Your hair looks awesome. Somehow you going purple doesn't surprise me a bit!
Might have something to do with her signature...... XD

Seeshami
May 20th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Hair that has already been planned to be chopped is guilt free when bleached, heat styled or any other damage that you normally wouldn't do. That's why I did my ends with permanent dye when nothing else would stick. It is only the hair I am willing to loose, maybe a little more then what I would want to loose but I wouldn't be devastated to cut it off.

You would probably want to start with a blue, over power the red into a purple and then keep working on getting it to go blue. Once it's blue add in a yellow or green.

hypersensitive
May 20th, 2013, 09:32 PM
i want to see it in an updo!!

Lostsoule77
May 20th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Really late to the party, but it looks great!

Long_hair_bear
May 21st, 2013, 07:15 PM
Color in the sun:

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/becky_bear_is_cute/2c038ae22347846d88bcf22102b7d247.jpg

Seeshami
May 21st, 2013, 09:56 PM
It looks great. I want purple hair :(

juliaxena
May 21st, 2013, 10:14 PM
Wooooooooow, I LOVE it!

joflakes
May 22nd, 2013, 12:28 AM
Can't believe I missed the pics! It looks awesome. :)

browneyedsusan
May 22nd, 2013, 05:39 AM
i want to see it in an updo!!

Me too!

Color in the sun:

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/becky_bear_is_cute/2c038ae22347846d88bcf22102b7d247.jpg

ooh! *drools*

Dammit I'm getting ready to cut off about 6 inches anyway. Someone remind me it's a lost cause trying to put green on henna :P

Nightshade: it's a lost cause trying to put green on henna. (Disclaimer--> if you EVER get it figured out, I expect a detailed thread explaining how you managed it! :wink:)

Long_hair_bear
May 26th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Ok ok for you updo people, just to wet your appetite till Icanget a real updo pic:

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/becky_bear_is_cute/acf41e372edc01a87c35b626b8f74c1b.jpg

HylianGirl
May 26th, 2013, 09:02 AM
So beautiful! You're making me tempted to do it *o*

Seeshami
May 26th, 2013, 11:58 AM
it looks great!!! I love to do the buns that roll the braid from the bottom so the color is in the middle of the spiral with my dyed ends.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/BrokenCagedBird/3d638f40-fa9c-4e30-8fd3-01ca951d445a_zps526f1ca5.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/BrokenCagedBird/media/3d638f40-fa9c-4e30-8fd3-01ca951d445a_zps526f1ca5.jpg.html)

hypersensitive
May 27th, 2013, 12:25 AM
^ yes! do it like seeshami! (or something similar!) thanks in advance! :smile:

Quixii
May 27th, 2013, 04:01 AM
:couch: I think I'm adding purple back tonight.

Lucky_Lucy
May 27th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Wow just wanted to pop in and say good job~! Purple is awesome and it looks lovely on you :)

Long_hair_bear
May 28th, 2013, 02:52 PM
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/becky_bear_is_cute/de267a28293ecf5f132058ca7f266e41.jpg

Long promised updo pic..... You can't see much of the purple ends. :(

BeccaAngel
May 28th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Purple is fun! i did purple highlights in black hair. Looked great for a while, but it fades fast! So really think about it before doing it.

BrightEyes
May 28th, 2013, 09:51 PM
Oh I love the purple!! It looks awesome with your dark hair. Very nice :)

browneyedsusan
May 29th, 2013, 05:40 PM
http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u456/becky_bear_is_cute/de267a28293ecf5f132058ca7f266e41.jpg

Long promised updo pic..... You can't see much of the purple ends. :(

:applause:

hypersensitive
May 30th, 2013, 08:52 PM
OOh! Interesting... Thanks for doing the updo!