PDA

View Full Version : My First Picture/Length help?

CaranDulin
May 11th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Hello! I've been on the forum for nearly a year now, but I've never put any photos up until now. I had my mom come outside and take this one for me this afternoon. This is how my hair looks with bun waves; naturally it's more wurly than that. :) By the way, what exactly would you call this length? TBL is judged usually by if it touches the chair when you sit down, but mine doesn't actually do that. I'd appreciate your help! Thanks. :o

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4307&d=1368314654

cooklaezo13
May 11th, 2013, 05:45 PM
I'd say its just past hip, not quite tailbone. Beautiful hair, thank you for sharing the picture.

PeacenQuietGal
May 11th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Yes I woukd say its just past hip, very nearly TB if stretched probably. But it's so voluminous and with healthy thickness! My daughter has a head of hair like that too. Your hair is a magnificent mane!

CaranDulin
May 11th, 2013, 07:20 PM
I'd say its just past hip, not quite tailbone. Beautiful hair, thank you for sharing the picture.

Okay, thank you very much. :) Hopefully it will be there soon! Glad I finally figured out how to post them, you're welcome!

Yes I woukd say its just past hip, very nearly TB if stretched probably. But it's so voluminous and with healthy thickness! My daughter has a head of hair like that too. Your hair is a magnificent mane!

Yep, it nearly touches the chair if stretched, but not quite. Thank you, that's so sweet. :o It's kind of funny--everyone in my family is a brunette, but I came out with this light color!

Cheele
May 11th, 2013, 07:43 PM
I agree. Just past hip :). You have beautiful hair. The color.. the thickness.. all gorgeous!

jacqueline101
May 12th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Your hair is lovely.

Ocelan
May 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM
I say you're the infamous BCL (erm... bum crevasse length...) and shouldn't be long from TBL. The chair thing actually is a bit tricky as the amount of junk in the trunk people have can greatly affect if it hits the chair or floor when sitting or not, one way or the other. I might be quite close to that definition myself but probably not exactly. TBL is genetally 1-2 inches below BCL, but it varies from person to person and the best way to know for sure is to actually feel for the point where your tailbone ends, which isn't the easiest task exactly.

However way it is, your hair is beautiful! :)

Annibelle
May 12th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Beautiful! Your longest part is BCL, I think. :eyebrows:

Kherome
May 12th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Hip approaching BCL

catamonica
May 14th, 2013, 11:13 AM
I would say it is past hip. It's very pretty.