PDA

View Full Version : Elymwold Blackwood Hair Fork - Brand New!

Peggy E.
May 11th, 2013, 09:46 AM
** SOLD **

Up for sale is a brand new, never worn - except in trying on to discover it is too big for my rapidly thinning hair - gorgeous hair fork.

Made of Tasmanian Blackwood, this is totally handcrafted by the amazing craftsman at Elymwold to my specifications, a custom-made product that will be a treasure to add to any collection.

I love it - it is like glass and the wood has a lustrous depth and glow. But I can't justify allowing it to simply grow old, unused and slowly withering away under the shame of neglect.

Below is the original listing which shows it far better than I could have done. Still, it is far more impressive in person, for you don't have the advantage of being able to hold it, stroke it, weigh its grand quality, experience it as the work of art it is.

Originally $45 aus (which was ?? u.s.), I'm offering it here for $40 u.s. which is a good deal for a brand new piece. Please p.m. me if interested.

I accept PayPal and shipping is a flat $2 anywhere in the U.S. Outside of the country will be on a country by country basis, as the shipping prices have changed substantially.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/127457855

Peggy E.