PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Grapeseed oil,Castor oil and peppemint essential oil 4 scalp massage?

blackhairdiva
May 10th, 2013, 06:08 PM
For those of you who do scalp massages on a regular basis. Have you ever tried doing a scalp massage with grapeseed oil, castor oil and peppermint essential oil ( 1-2 drops)?

If so , what was your result?

I've been doing scalp massages at least once a week with this oil mixture. Well I think my hair grew out quicker than usual. I also noticed a different in my hairline. The right side of my hairline was not perfect, I had a few bald spot. My hair appears to be growing back in and it appears darker!! As in the original color of my hair. I'm suspecting the scalp massages has something to do with it.

Anyone experienced something like this? Any one uses the mixture I mentioned? Any explanation to this? Why is it working so well? This really got me curious.

McFearless
May 10th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I prefer jojoba oil to grapeseed for deeper skin penetration, but yes I have used blends with essential oils for increased hair growth and reduced shedding. It works well. Castor oil I don't find to be compatible with my mix but alone I've experimented with it as well. The massages encourage blood flow to the head, which helps move things along.

blackhairdiva
May 11th, 2013, 03:48 AM
I prefer jojoba oil to grapeseed for deeper skin penetration, but yes I have used blends with essential oils for increased hair growth and reduced shedding. It works well. Castor oil I don't find to be compatible with my mix but alone I've experimented with it as well. The massages encourage blood flow to the head, which helps move things along.

Thanks for letting me know. It's nice to know that I was not hallucinating, I'm really seeing hair growth.

Allychan
May 11th, 2013, 04:25 AM
I often use Grapeseed and Lavendar oil with my Castor oil mix. Grapeseed is very 'thin' so it makes the Castor oil easy to spread through my hair and scalp. And yeah, have seen a noticable difference to the thickness of my hair