PDA

View Full Version : Head massagers?

lillikins
May 8th, 2013, 04:21 PM
If there's already a topic for this, I apologize. I couldn't find one but that doesn't mean it isn't there. But anyways...

Does anyone else use head massagers of any sort? There's a few different kinds, I have this one: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=17415258&cm_mmc=SEM-_-Google-_-PLA-_-17415258&device=c&network=g&matchtype= and they also make vibrating ones and magnetic ones.

I was just curious if anyone here uses them and has had success with them. I'm not sure if it can technically help hair grow, but it's definitely worth trying and I honestly think it's helped mine. And even if it doesn't, it's still worth it because it feels AMAZING. :cheese:
What do you guys think?

KittyBird
May 8th, 2013, 05:24 PM
I prefer to just use my hands for scalp massages, but I tried one of those on my room-mate once in a shop, and she thought it was heavenly. I should get her one as a birthday present, she'd probably love that. :D

Calaelen
May 8th, 2013, 05:36 PM
I have this one from Morrocco Method. It came free in an order I made.http://store.naturalcures.com/p/199/natural-rubber-scalp-massages-extra-large I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it so much. I've been using it 3x a week for a little over a month now, and I grew more than an inch, no other changes in my routine.

dulce
May 8th, 2013, 05:49 PM
I got mine from Bed and Bath,it's manual and looks like a spider and works great!

lillikins
May 8th, 2013, 07:56 PM
I prefer to just use my hands for scalp massages, but I tried one of those on my room-mate once in a shop, and she thought it was heavenly. I should get her one as a birthday present, she'd probably love that. :D

Haha me and my sister had to buy my mom one too, cause she loved mine so much. xD
I've always hated using my hands for massages. Something about the friction against my fingertips just drives me crazy. So these are like lifesavers for me.

nakima
May 9th, 2013, 04:23 PM
I have one of these and I love it! feels soooo good :) I also gave some out at christmas as stocking stffers.