PDA

View Full Version : Waking up and realising "my hair's grown"

CharleaMurphy
April 27th, 2013, 11:29 AM
I suddenly realised recently how much my hair has grown recently, and thinking back I've realised that a lot of people have been commenting on it too - friends, my mum, etc. I dug back through my computer for when I used to take photos of my hair and found the last one and realised how much it really has grown. I don't know exactly when the photo was taken but I know it was late last year - about October/November time maybe?
I took another one today (I wore the same shirt for comparison) and I'm really happy with it.
I also measured how much my bangs have grown (they were just above my eyebrows when I last cut them in November) and they've grown four inches in five months. I always thought I had slow growing hair...Needless to say I am stoked :D
http://i40.tinypic.com/sdocwy.jpg
Does anyone else ever suddenly realise how much their hair has grown? It was such a great feeling :blushing:

Bambi
April 27th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Congrats on your hair!!!

Micayla47
April 27th, 2013, 01:16 PM
your hair is beautiful! happy growing :)

redtuss
April 27th, 2013, 01:58 PM
I know the feeling (it's great indeed!) and your hair is fabulous! :D
Congratulations!

Kaelee
April 27th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Congrats!!!

For me that moment came when I was fixing my hair at work and I caught a glimpse of myself in the sideways mirror in the locker room...and went WOA! I have long hair!

CharleaMurphy
April 27th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Thank you everyone :)
Woah redtuss, your signature. Your hair has grown loads! :thud:

Long_hair_bear
April 27th, 2013, 08:58 PM
I actually had that feeling today! It was my first time wearing my hair down for awhile today, and my best friend commented on how long it was! She says its waist length now solidly! I wear my hair up most of the time to protect it, and when you wear it up or braided, you don't realize how much it grows. Not sure my hair is solid waist yet, but that's my friend's opinion. :joy:

lapushka
April 28th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Looks like it grew quite a bit! Congrats! :D :thumbsup:

jacqueline101
April 28th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Your hair has grown a lot. It looks great.

Jesabel
April 28th, 2013, 07:16 PM
4 inches in 5 months, wow I'd love growth like that! :) Your hair is looking great. I love that feeling! I've recently realised my hair is growing a little faster than I expected, I wasn't sure I'd make BSL at the end of the year but it seems I will definitely make a solid BSL now :)

ghost
April 28th, 2013, 08:01 PM
I love that feeling! Enjoy your "extra" growth :)

silverthread
April 29th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Congrats CharleaMurphy! Your hair looks thick and healthy.

I wish I had the patience to "suddenly" realize how much my hair has grown. I've had to make myself stop measuring it so I wouldn't obsess. I'm allowing myself to measure it at the end of July, and not before. That's about as "suddenly" as I can get.

nakima
May 9th, 2013, 05:11 PM
very exciting! you hair looks great I can really tell a difference especially from the layers. good job! happy growing:cheese:

kme81
May 9th, 2013, 06:31 PM
That feeling happened to me a month or so ago...it was glorious! I can't wait for it to happen again! :)