PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Nice to Meet Y'all!

Farver
April 23rd, 2013, 10:08 PM
I'm Farver and I'm very excited to start picking up some tips for long hair care, as my hair is finally grown back to almost BSL after I chopped it to the length of my ears over two years ago. I had hip length hair when I was little, but I cut it off at age 12, and I've never managed to grow it back. Growing it back is my goal - here's hoping!

I'm currently experimenting a lot with my hair care - I treat it with beer occasionally, I've tried out soapnuts, I gave CO a shot (with very greasy results :(), I absolutely love my sulfate-free shampoo, and I currently oil my ends daily with a castor oil/EVOO/bergamot oil.

Glad to meet you all!

Shepherdess
April 24th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Hello Farver!

Welcome to the LHC! It is a great place here and you should be able to find a lot of great tips around this place! :)

I hope you enjoy your stay and best wishes in your hair journey! :flower:

TiffanieJean
April 25th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Good luck on your goal. Mine is very similar… I’ve had a hard time getting past lower waist length. Every time my hair is grazing hip length I have to cut an inch or 2 because of damage or (more recently) breakage… So frustrating! Just keep up a good routine. There’s a lot of good info floating around on this site.