PDA

View Full Version : 8 month update....

whiteisle
August 28th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Well, here is the best pic by far for documenting my hair growth (courtesy of someone else taking the picture for once! Ha!) I don't really know how much length I've actually gained because of trims and such but the pics help me realize that it IS growing, even when it doesn't seem that way.:p So this is 8 months into growing out a pixie:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii290/wcanderson/Hair%20Journal/IMG_7232-1.jpg

It doesn't look like any growth compared to my siggy, but I had an inch taken off right after I took the siggy pic which was the end of July, so right at a month ago....looks like I gained that inch back almost. :cheese:

Merkaba
August 28th, 2008, 08:36 AM
Congrats, looking good and very healthy!

Arctic
August 28th, 2008, 09:05 AM
I can see growth when comparing: Just look at the shortest layers! Great progress! We have lot of short haired members right now, so keep the updates coming, they are encouraging!

Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

spidermom
August 28th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Oh yes, it is growing. Look how far those shortest layers have come. It looks good.

whiteisle
August 28th, 2008, 09:35 AM
Thank you, everyone, for the encouragement! I had forgotten how hard and frustrating growing hair out is. But it's all worth it for sure! I've learned so much about taking proper care of my hair since being at LHC - I can't wait to post tailbone length pics one day!:)

Arctic
August 28th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Very soon you can have a one length bob if you want to! And in few years, hello tailbone! :D

pdy2kn6
August 28th, 2008, 09:45 AM
It looks like it is growing out very healthy and well. Keep it up

Curlsgirl
August 28th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Very pretty! The pics really help don't they?

DavidN
August 28th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Congratulations, Whiteisle, on your 8th month of growth from a pixie, and your hair appears to be in excellent condition, and looks great! Happy growing to you!:cheer:

paper
August 28th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Yes, I agree, you can really see it's grown quite a bit and looks healthy. Good Luck!

SchnauzerMom
August 28th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Wow your hair is coming along nicely. It's very pretty, love the color!

Islandgrrl
August 28th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Looking good! I do think there's been some nice growth there! Your layers look longer!