PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Longhairs - Can you help me?

Kiwiwi
April 23rd, 2013, 12:55 PM
Hi people,

First; I hope it's ok that I post this thread. Since it's a personal request. If not; I am sorry!

Dear Dutch longhairs. I have a YouTube channel/website (link in my siggie) where I talk about lots of different things. Hair and beauty but also personal stuff and simply life things.
I have this thing called Kiwi's Table Talk. I just started it. Me and a few other people will sit around a table and we will discuss various subjects. Different people/subjects every time.
Now, I want to do a Table Talk with long hairs. Discussing hair care and the ups and downs of the journey to quite long hair, etc.
I don't know anyone in my personal life who has long hair or who cares about growing it like I do.
So I thought I'd ask here.

If you feel like you want a day with other long hair friends, chatting, having fun and are not afraid to show your face on the interwebs (we don't have to use your name!); let me know. Respond here or private message me :)
I will make sure we have a nice day with nice food and drinks and just lots of gezelligheid (that's a dutch word that is just not translatable to English ^_^).
Plus I would LOVE to meet more long hair enthusiasts :D
I live in the Utrecht area.

Hope to hear from some of you!

ps. You have to be able to speak English :) But since this is an English speaking forum, I don't think that would be a problem.

Dutchesse
April 28th, 2013, 05:32 AM
I messaged you a few days back, I can come if you like :)

Kiwiwi
May 1st, 2013, 11:08 AM
Yay! Thank you!
I've messaged you back :)

heidi w.
May 1st, 2013, 11:12 AM
I'm interested. Where is it being held? I have mobility issues, so likely I can't travel very far.
heidi w.

Kiwiwi
May 1st, 2013, 11:16 AM
Oh, Heidi. That would be quite fun!
But it's in The Netherlands. I am nowhere near you ^_^
Boo :( Haha!

Kiwiwi
May 1st, 2013, 11:39 AM
Oh, Heidi. That would be quite fun!
But it's in The Netherlands. I am nowhere near you ^_^
Boo :( Haha!

EDIT: OOPS! My pc told me it didn't work but it did. So, double post!

leslissocool
May 1st, 2013, 11:47 AM
Gah that sounds really fun! Too bad I'm so far away :(

vamq
May 1st, 2013, 12:06 PM
Maybe I can come, but I'm not sure.
I have to know the date since I'm stuck with a lot of deadlines for my masterthesis project (which for me means being at the other side of the country).

I don't live in Utrecht but I have a card for free traveling with bus/train during weekdays so traveling in itself is not the problem :)