View Full Version : I can't remember what they are called!

April 18th, 2013, 11:53 AM
They are those really wide headbands. You can use them for a scarf or turn them into a hat. Almost looks like a tube top and doesn't have any seams.

April 18th, 2013, 12:31 PM
A Buff? http://www.buffusa.com/sports/

April 18th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Those are pretty cool, actually. That would be great for climbing/hiking.

April 18th, 2013, 12:39 PM
DH and I both have one. He uses his while hunting and thinks it's the most useful clothing item he has while hunting. I use mine mainly while camping and/or hiking. They're wonderful and so worth the price. We're going to get one for our daughter this summer, she's big enough now.

April 18th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Awesome!! I have some for a friend going through chemo and she wanted more. Thanks!!