PDA

View Full Version : 5 Year Anniversary

LaurelSpring
April 11th, 2013, 03:51 PM
I cant believe it has been 5 years! I haven't posted any pictures in awhile because the last two springs I got some sort of crazy spring fever and did a couple of good chops. I felt somewhat embarrassed to post anything because I lost length. I don't know why I get crazy in the spring. I thought I wanted it shorter, but then after a couple of weeks I hated it. So, this spring I have had no insane cutting urges. I have finally got myself back to a good thick waist with most of those layers almost grown out now and I am very happy with it. I went through a bad shed this fall and I was getting really worried about my thickness, but it seems to be somewhat better now. This morning I got up and took my hair down and I liked it so much and was so happy with it that I finally took a length shot and decided to post it as my new avatar and in celebration of my 5 year anniversary (a few weeks late) in March. I am even more determined now to get back to tailbone which is where it was when I made that first big chop 2 years ago. I wish that I hadn't set myself back so far, but now I am back on track for length. I have been doing monthly microtrim dustings to work on layers and still get some length but now plan on stretching to dusting on alternating full and new moons. I upped my hair skin and nail vitamins to twice a day and I think that helped a lot with the shedding. My routine still varies lot and I just go with the flow of what my hair seems to want. I am really into parandas and braids right now. I am so happy its spring !http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr309/LaurelSpring/0072.jpg

starlamelissa
April 11th, 2013, 04:00 PM
looking great!!!!

Yozhik
April 11th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary! :flowers: :flowers:

Your hair looks so dreamy and romantic in that photo. :cloud9:

vindo
April 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Congrats :) It looks very healthy. Hope you get back to tailbone quickly!

Alexblue
April 11th, 2013, 06:21 PM
I second Yozhik, your hair is framed so nicely in the mirror. Very long and romantic.