PDA

View Full Version : Im going to try WO again... a little scared!

Blackfire
April 10th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Last time I ended up having to trim an inch before I gave up.. I didnt clarify to start out to I think it was a build up of products and oils that caused the velcro ends!

Ive been pruduct free for a month and some change and its been working pretty good, so I figure I might as well give WO another go! two days ago I let it soak in a carramel treatment, did a half a**ed job of rinsing so it was marinating all day yesterday.. Today I used a VO5 shampoo with plenty of sulphates and cleared out all the oils and any product or cone that could still be left behind with a good heavy wash. I also trimmed a half inch all around, and tidied up my layers and bangs to give myself a good fresh cut start for my WO take two experiement, and also fresh ends for spring! So hopefully I did it right? I did not use a conditioner afterwards in hopes that I will have completely pruduct free hair and eventually let my natural oils condition the length. Its still drying, and once its dry i may have to use a few drops of sunflower or coconut oil....

I hope Im doing this right this time!

MaryMarx
April 11th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Good luck! I'm going to have a small WO experience too because of my itchy scalp (and face) lately, it needs a rest from chemicals and strong perfume. :)