PDA

View Full Version : Funny: Ariel brushing her hair

missketi
April 9th, 2013, 03:06 PM
I found this while I was searching for some Disney movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9arLam8gbHY

0:28---- Ariel is so funny. But maybe it's not the best way to brush your hair, haha.

Angelica
April 9th, 2013, 03:13 PM
She is so cute and embarrassed after her combing her hair like that. Well no I can't say it would be the best way to groom your hair, but Ariel has lovely, thick soft hair, so I don't supposed she damaged it :)

vindo
April 9th, 2013, 04:19 PM
When I watched this movie as a kid I tried combing my hair with a fork actually :p

leslissocool
April 9th, 2013, 04:42 PM
That was one of my little girl's favorite movie for a while. Ariel is hilarious and so is the bird when he's telling her how all the stuff is used :lol:.

Recently, when she watched it she told me "Mama no talking like me"... my kids have severe speech delay and were non verbal for a while and I guess she was so obsessed with it for so long because she understood how Ariel felt.

Seeshami
April 9th, 2013, 10:58 PM
It actually works really well.

Kaelee
April 9th, 2013, 11:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's great. I forgot all about that movie!

Naiadryade
April 9th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Love it! I wanted to be a mermaid for so long when I was a kid, probably mostly because of this movie.

That was one of my little girl's favorite movie for a while. Ariel is hilarious and so is the bird when he's telling her how all the stuff is used :lol:.

Recently, when she watched it she told me "Mama no talking like me"... my kids have severe speech delay and were non verbal for a while and I guess she was so obsessed with it for so long because she understood how Ariel felt.

That is so sweet and beautiful! What a wonderful way to connect to that movie. Way more meaningful than your average "I wanna be a mermaid too!"

It actually works really well.

:rollin: You are the bestest, Seeshami! Have you actually done this? And the Naughty Mess LIKED it?

Lippytoes
April 10th, 2013, 01:06 AM
When I watched this movie as a kid I tried combing my hair with a fork actually :p

Me too! And then I put the fork right back in the drawer. Gross. :D

MaryMarx
April 10th, 2013, 01:25 AM
I will probably try it too after reading your comments. :o

jacqueline101
April 10th, 2013, 02:38 AM
I liked that movie as a child. It's a classic.

anitacs9101
April 10th, 2013, 02:57 AM

Hehe, me too :)

Seeshami
April 10th, 2013, 10:05 AM
:rollin: You are the bestest, Seeshami! Have you actually done this? And the Naughty Mess LIKED it?

Yes he did. I was stranded at work two or so weeks ago with no brush or comb and I used a plastic fork to get the naughty mess braid-able.

The Naughty Mess says, "She still carries an awful brush and has yet to take me antiquing for a better fork. All the broken promises." :steam:pins:

vindo
April 10th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Me too! And then I put the fork right back in the drawer. Gross. :D

Hehe, me too :)

Glad I am not the only crazy one haha :lol:

anitacs you have hair like Ariel ;)

anitacs9101
April 12th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Glad I am not the only crazy one haha :lol:

anitacs you have hair like Ariel ;)

Thank you :heart: Ariel is my fave princess and I've always wanted hair like hers. Part of the reason I started growing it out :D

vindo
April 12th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Thank you :heart: Ariel is my fave princess and I've always wanted hair like hers. Part of the reason I started growing it out :D

I think a lot of us have some sort of princess or fairytale inspiration when it comes to long hair. I always admired Disney Princesses hair when I was little. :)

Miss Catrina
April 12th, 2013, 02:39 PM
I've definitely been tempted to do just this at times, sitting in restaurants with messy hair...