PDA

View Full Version : Help Classifying My Length - Am I APL yet?

BeachBabe91
April 8th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Hi everone!! First of all, I disappeared from LHC for a whiiiile, but lurked on it still here and there, mostly because I couldn't figure out my password but finally got it! :D I'm so excited to be back and onto the journey of growing out my hair long (goal is tailbone length).

After dying it/bleaching it a lot in the past 2 years, then having to cut and trim a lot, I am ready to let my hair be and have it grow long. I S&D'd the ends and found tons of bent ends and splits, so at least I was able to remove those! Also, my hair in more visible light is actually ombre-toned after the dye is starting to fade out, which I like and will like even more the longer it grows!

My plan is to grow to tailbone length. The longest it's been in two years as well as the BEST CONDITION (summer 2012) has been mid-back ish, here's a picture of how it was last summer:

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt181/LittleMissMoon/IMG_0877.jpg

Anyhow, hello to all you beautiful people with gorgeous hair! :o I was wondering if you could help me classify what length I am at, since you're the experts. Am I at APL yet?? Here's my hair now:

http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt181/LittleMissMoon/April12013.jpg

Magalo
April 8th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Just shy of APL I'd say! You should be there in like two months. :)

BeachBabe91
April 8th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Just shy of APL I'd say! You should be there in like two months. :)

Thanks! Not too long away :)

melusine963
April 9th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Yeah, it looks like you're almost there. :)

sunshine-locks
April 9th, 2013, 01:42 AM
I think if you brushed it all to the back more smoothly it would look closer to APL but you're so close to it already! Maybe a month and a bit? Try measuring where APL is on you and then measure your hair? :)

BeachBabe91
April 9th, 2013, 06:29 AM
^I'll definitely do that! Yes, you're right, and it's also the angle of the picture. I took it from my Mac... next month I'll take a better photo from a straight angle and brush it all back properly :)