PDA

View Full Version : My hair just invented a style all on it's own..

Kaelee
April 8th, 2013, 10:26 AM
When I said my hair has a mind of its own, this is what I mean. :lol:

I started with a faux french braid, but I had the end fastened somewhat loosely (tight enough to hold...I thought....but not to damage my ends) and I put one of my favorite clips (that doesn't hold all that well for other things) on top of the braid for decoration. Like this:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/Danmara/003-13_zps5fb03807.jpg

(I was actually going to post this pic in the Braid Picture Thread)

Then later I turned around, and felt hair where there shouldn't have been hair. Loose hair. After some searching I found my elastic laying on my chair. :rolleyes:

However, the resultant half-up, I actually really like. And it's holding pretty well!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/Danmara/004-6_zps5d5306a1.jpg

Silly hair. :lol: :lol: :lol: OK, you win...this time. Seeshami, I think the Naughty Mess has some competition.

rock007junkie
April 8th, 2013, 10:43 AM
I love that hairclip!

jacqueline101
April 8th, 2013, 11:32 AM
That's a cool style and love the clip.

Suze2012
April 8th, 2013, 11:43 AM
That clip really is lovely!

Um...I have to say that I prefer what your hair decided to do rather than what you wanted it to do...hehehe! Norty hair! :)

faellen
April 8th, 2013, 11:54 AM
I really like that half-up! So your hair is making good decisions lol :D

melusine963
April 8th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Your hair has a very creative mind. I like the result!

Kaelee
April 8th, 2013, 09:53 PM
That clip really is lovely!

Um...I have to say that I prefer what your hair decided to do rather than what you wanted it to do...hehehe! Norty hair! :)

So do I! ;) I don't like to wear it loose too much because I prefer it to be protected, but I do like it!

And the clip is one of my favorites. I got it in Hawaii...loved it so much I bought three more. I haven't seen them on the mainland, so I all but guard these ones with my life!

rowie
April 8th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Pretty Hawaiin' clip! Glad to see more action shots of your lovely hair. Thanks for sharing!:blossom:

Seeshami
April 8th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Uh oh that's not good. Hopefully they stay friends amd they don't become rivals and compete.

The naughty mess says, "A few hair tie flings are a good place to start, little deviant, now focus on clip breaking and the glorious hairstick javelin."

Mess don't encourage.

The naughty mess says, "I never encourage any one or anything...... this is coaching"

Seeshami
April 8th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Abort mission. Double post

truepeacenik
April 9th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Wish my hair would do itself!

Suze2012
April 9th, 2013, 12:16 AM
Wish my hair would do itself!

Mine is curly.it always does itself.......*rolls eyes* :)