PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know how to do Meg Ryan's hairdo from Sleepless In Seattle?

CanadaSquirrel
March 28th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Anyone seen the movie "Sleepless In Seattle"? I like the way Meg Ryan's hair is done in there, a few different ways actually, with loose braiding kinda styles. I've been trying to find a picture to show what I mean but without success. Does anyone know what I mean and how to do the hairdos?

dulce
March 28th, 2013, 10:06 PM
Not sure, but some of the updos look like a topsy tail gadget was used to do a gibson style pony/half up?She rolled/ twisted the sides too,like you, I loved her hair in this movie and I've tried to copy the styles.

CanadaSquirrel
April 4th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Ah! Thank you, Dulce. I just saw this now. For some reason, I didn't get an email notification. I've been having a hard time logging in on the site, too.

Annibelle
April 5th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Her hair in that movie is what inspired me to go long! I know it's not long by LHC standards, but it's so beautiful. :inlove: I don't think I could do the styles, though, because my hair is too thin. :(

spirals
April 5th, 2013, 12:31 PM
I would think rolling the sides back and pinning, then doing a french braid that starts low on the head.