PDA

View Full Version : I love these feel good comments

lora410
August 27th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I had just got back from lunch and hadn't had a chance to put my hair back up in the ficcare, and the ups guy goes "wow you have pretty hair, wow" (my hair is BSL) and he got all sorta flabbergasted and nervousy around me. Te he he I have never made anyone speechless, especially never a man over my hair. So this was wicked cool experience :rockerdud

Curlsgirl
August 27th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Oooooooooo that is so cool!!!! I would have been slightly embarrassed but secretly very pleased! :o:D

lora410
August 27th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Oooooooooo that is so cool!!!! I would have been slightly embarrassed but secretly very pleased! :o:D

ah yeah I kinda was...lol I didn't know what to say!!!!

truepeacenik
August 27th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I regularly compliment the postal guy on his tats, piercings and calves (he walks in shorts every day of the year).
He has no hair so his comments are "when will you wear it down again?"

It is amazing to reduce someone to speechless!

happymommy
August 27th, 2008, 12:55 PM
That's awesome :) I'm happy for you!

goldenwaves
August 29th, 2008, 04:39 AM
Hehe that's great! I love getting complimented too, like the other day when my friend said it looked prett in ringlets (I'd put it in a scrunchie bun when wet) and my guy friend said it looked pretty, which was nice because he's not normally the type of person to say something nice like that!! It was cool, but I can't wait till my hair gets longer and healthier, so hopefully I can leave someone speechless too! That would be amazing!

Stagecoach
August 29th, 2008, 04:56 AM
That was nice!

alinakathryn
August 29th, 2008, 05:50 AM
I can't wait to get my hair healthy again! Yay for Compliments. The best one I ever had was when I was a teen, it was "Your hair looks like silver silk", so that's my goal, for my hair to look like silk again.

SHELIAANN1969
August 29th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Maybe the UPS dude wants a date?? hmmmmmmmm?? Do I smell love amongst the packages? You can always send yourself stuff and hope he will deliver it saying, "OH, maybe it's something for my hair"!! hahaha

Seriously, is he cute? ;)

Patrycja
August 29th, 2008, 09:08 AM
What a awesome comment!! Good for you :cheer: :happydance: I won't tell DF :p :lol:

lora410
August 29th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Maybe the UPS dude wants a date?? hmmmmmmmm?? Do I smell love amongst the packages? You can always send yourself stuff and hope he will deliver it saying, "OH, maybe it's something for my hair"!! hahaha

um, not even close. He is married,I am engaged, and have no interest in him at all...LOL

Nightshade
August 29th, 2008, 09:14 AM

:spitting: ROFL. "Hey, baby, want to track my hair?" :twisted:

Lora, that is a very sweet compliment :) I'm sure you'll never forget it :flowers:

Ashley
August 29th, 2008, 01:45 PM
That's so cool! A simple compliment can surely boost your confidence! :flower:

pariate
August 29th, 2008, 01:59 PM
Maybe the UPS dude wants a date?? hmmmmmmmm?? Do I smell love amongst the packages? You can always send yourself stuff and hope he will deliver it saying, "OH, maybe it's something for my hair"!!

That's the route my mind was going with too... :D That's so sweet, I'm glad you had such a lovely boost today Truepeacenik.