PDA

View Full Version : Can I call this BSL?

Kaelee
March 24th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Finally? Finally finally?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/Danmara/001-56_zps0eed8d59.jpg

I actually feel like I have long hair now. ;) It's behaving weirdly right now because it was bunned all day.

I've got at least a year before I hit waist. *sigh*

But still... :rolling:

mzBANGBANG
March 24th, 2013, 06:32 PM
I would call that bsl. Definitely well past apl! Congrats!

MaryO
March 25th, 2013, 02:32 AM
Definitely bsl- congrats! :-)

bunzfan
March 25th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Depends if you call it BSL at the top or bottom, i called it at the top. Well done on to mid back maybe?

lapushka
March 25th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Hate to rain on your parade, as you're so enthusiastic about it all, but to me BSL is at the bottom of the bra strap. I guess you can call this "can I call this BSL". ;)

FireFromWithin
March 25th, 2013, 04:52 AM
I would say brushing bsl. It's about the same as mine since I had it cut. Definitely well past apl.

Maybe with a summer growth spurt you could reach waist by christmas? That's what I'm hoping for. I need 5 more inches so about 10 months, with a growth spurt it's possible. Fingers crossed.

Your hair is very pretty by the way. I love the colour.

jojo
March 25th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Looks like you wear your band pretty low down so yes id say you are bsl, ive seen people claim it on top of band and its been nearer apl!

mzBANGBANG
March 25th, 2013, 06:19 AM
For some reason I think you'd be touching bottom of band if your hair was wet, but I called it at top of the band, personally. If you call it at very bottom of the band, waist happens a lot quicker :D

jacqueline101
March 25th, 2013, 07:38 AM
I'm bsl and my hair touches bottom of the band.

Kaelee
March 25th, 2013, 07:41 AM
I have a long torso! I have about 6 inches to go to waist.

Looks like you wear your band pretty low down so yes id say you are bsl, ive seen people claim it on top of band and its been nearer apl!

shutterpillar
March 25th, 2013, 07:57 AM
It's a close call for me... I refused to call BSL until my hair was in the middle of the strap. I think BSL is such a tricky milestone because everyone has a different opinion on it.

You are such a long way from APL though and like you said, you have a long torso. That makes this a hard call! lol. Also, it looks like without the bun waves you would be just brushing the top of your bra strap. If it were me, i'd probably give it a month and call it then. :flower:

ozzy
March 25th, 2013, 10:09 AM
congratulations! ;)

Kaelee
March 25th, 2013, 10:13 AM
On me BOTTOM of the bra strap is about mid back. :lol: I always thought of BSL as the top of the strap...when I reach the middle or bottom of the strap I'm going to trim to even up the ends I think. Then keep growing to MB.

cathair
March 25th, 2013, 10:21 AM
If it's not it's insanely close :D I wonder if a bra with a thinner band would make it look more certain? That quite a wide band on that bra. Also it looks like your hair is not quite straight on, since you are having to use one hand to hold the camera up which twists your body slightly, which may be making it look slightly shorter. You could always post a second pic to be sure. The longest part is definitely touching the strap, no doubt, so I think you have the right to say BSL :)

leslissocool
March 25th, 2013, 11:10 AM
I'd call it BSL, try taking a picture wet!

shutterpillar
March 25th, 2013, 11:16 AM
On me BOTTOM of the bra strap is about mid back. :lol:.

Ahhhh, I see. You and I are built similar then, because it is the same way with me. My hair is right at the end of my bra strap and I think it looks more MBL than BSL. There are only about 5 inches away from waist.
With that knowledge, I think you should go ahead and dub yourself BSL. ;)

Suze2012
March 25th, 2013, 03:10 PM
It looks to be BSL to me.....:)

Gorgeous looking hair too!

If there is an issue over what is BSL then there is gonna have to be an issue over bra straps for a start, then waist level...the waist should be the smallest part of a person's torso...which is not always their waist...... , shoulder length, knee length. chin length...it puts them all into question...surely?

heidi w.
March 25th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Your just about at BSL. Just barely at the start of BSL.
heidi w.

2peasinapod
March 25th, 2013, 10:48 PM
just brushing the top of BSL. Congrats! :)

CurlyMopTop
March 26th, 2013, 04:40 AM
I'd call it. You look like you have a very long torso!

Kaelee
March 26th, 2013, 09:17 AM
The only other bra I have is a sports bra... I took a picture with that last night but as it doesn't really have a "strap" I don't think it counts. My hair falls right dead center of the back part of it...what would be the band if it had one. :D

Yay! BSL...for a while I thought I would NEVER get here. :happy dance:

SleepyTangles
March 26th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I think that without the waves, it would look more "blatant" BSL, but still i think you're there or very very close to it :)!

jojo
March 26th, 2013, 07:44 PM
I have a long torso! I have about 6 inches to go to waist.
I wear my strap low too, so i claimed at the bottom of the band which was 26" on me, it made waist a lot easier to get to! You will be at waist before you know it!

jojo
March 26th, 2013, 07:45 PM
The only other bra I have is a sports bra... I took a picture with that last night but as it doesn't really have a "strap" I don't think it counts. My hair falls right dead center of the back part of it...what would be the band if it had one. :D

Yay! BSL...for a while I thought I would NEVER get here. :happy dance: just go off your regular bra...your there !!! Claim it!!!