PDA

View Full Version : MORE Ficcares For Sale

OhioLisa
March 20th, 2013, 04:37 PM
ALL SOLD

Thanks for looking. :flowers:

jojo
March 20th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Im interested in the lotus jewel, better inbox you so you see my interest!

OhioLisa
March 20th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Im interested in the lotus jewel, better inbox you so you see my interest!

Holding it for you. :)

Maybe
March 20th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Pm'd you about the magenta

Labs*R*Us
March 20th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Lisa, want the magenta, if it's not already claimed. Please PM.

Labs*R*Us
March 20th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Lisa, I couldn't PM; was told your mailbox is full!

DaniVerde
March 20th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Inboxing you about the pink glittery!

OhioLisa
March 20th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Lisa, I couldn't PM; was told your mailbox is full!

Sorry about that. All clear now! ;)

OleanderTime
March 20th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Just sent you a PM about the Golden Pearl Ficcarissimo (Large Border III). Very excited, will pay ASAP, thank you! :)

OhioLisa
March 20th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Just sent you a PM about the Golden Pearl Ficcarissimo (Large Border III). Very excited, will pay ASAP, thank you! :)

PMed you back. :)

Kaelee
March 20th, 2013, 11:01 PM
I can't believe you have so many beautiful Ficcares with the tags still on!!! :D

I can't wait to see what you will acquire now that you're clearing space in your (massive) collection.

OhioLisa
March 20th, 2013, 11:03 PM
I can't believe you have so many beautiful Ficcares with the tags still on!!! :D

I can't wait to see what you will acquire now that you're clearing space in your (massive) collection.

Decisions, decisions. ;)

And yes, that's why I decided to purge. So many I never even wore. It was a shame to let them sit like that.

Kaelee
March 20th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Decisions, decisions. ;)

And yes, that's why I decided to purge. So many I never even wore. It was a shame to let them sit like that.

Yes it is! Two of them are getting love on my head! :D

rowie
March 20th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Decisions, decisions. ;)

Whatever I buy from you I plan on keeping and wearing. :) I'm still waiting to give you more cash, maybe in the next round?

OhioLisa
March 20th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Whatever I buy from you I plan on keeping and wearing. :) I'm still waiting to give you more cash, maybe in the next round?

I am thinking this might be the last of it for now. I am still trying to decide whether I can part with the clips you have asked about previously. But for now, I think I will hold on to the ones I have left. Probably. Maybe. :p

rowie
March 20th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Of course. Keep what you love and sell me your unloved pieces that needs a place on a head. :)

ETA: I'm happy you are keeping some. I don't remember if you might have some old posts with action pics that I might find on the Ficcare thread or do you post more on UTT. I'm almost halfway reading that whole thread. So far I was reading about WendyG's post comparing one of her items to another...

juliaxena
March 21st, 2013, 12:25 AM
If the Aqua Lotsu doesn't sell, I am interested too!

OhioLisa
March 21st, 2013, 12:39 AM
Of course. Keep what you love and sell me your unloved pieces that needs a place on a head. :)

ETA: I'm happy you are keeping some. I don't remember if you might have some old posts with action pics that I might find on the Ficcare thread or do you post more on UTT. I'm almost halfway reading that whole thread. So far I was reading about WendyG's post comparing one of her items to another...

I really don't take many action shots. Are there any in particular you were curious about?

OhioLisa
March 21st, 2013, 12:40 AM
Oops, double post. Weird.

rowie
March 21st, 2013, 01:03 AM
I really don't take many action shots. Are there any in particular you were curious about?

Yes. I sent it to you in your inbox. :)

OhioLisa
March 21st, 2013, 03:55 PM
All clips were shipped today! Thanks, all. :flowers:

Shorty89
March 21st, 2013, 05:17 PM
Jeez, how on earth did you manage to afford so many ficcares?

*drool*

ladylowtide
March 26th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Just wanted to let you know I received my grey border large ficcare in the mail! I love it. It holds a french twist nicely. Thanks a bunch! :)

OhioLisa
March 26th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Jeez, how on earth did you manage to afford so many ficcares?

*drool*

My husband basically spoils me rotten. :p

OhioLisa
March 26th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Just wanted to let you know I received my grey border large ficcare in the mail! I love it. It holds a french twist nicely. Thanks a bunch! :)

Great! I'm glad it arrived safely! :flowers:

Maybe
March 28th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Me too Lisa, thanks for shipping it so quickly and packing it so well.
I have it in my hair now. :)