PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while

Pandora.
March 19th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Haven't used this site in forever but I've finally got my dream thick long blonde hair!! :D if anyone remembers me they'll know that I've used all kinds of damaging stuff like hair extensions, bleach, excessive heat so it took me forever to get where I am today. But I got there in the end!

http://i49.tinypic.com/hvq977.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2w2q3nt.jpg

Crysta
March 19th, 2013, 04:45 AM
It looks wonderful! I'm so glad for you I know you've had a long journey. Do you think you're going to maintain this length?

Your hair is looking very healthy these days :D

gillybeanxo3921
March 19th, 2013, 04:47 AM
wow it looks great! I wish I could pull off blonde hair

Mommyof4
March 19th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Love it! Your hair looks great :D

KittyBird
March 19th, 2013, 04:59 AM
Your hair is beautiful! I love the pink bow in the second picture :D

humble_knight
March 19th, 2013, 07:30 AM
Yay for you! :applause Cute lil panda sitting in your hair! :D

MiaBeth
March 19th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Very pretty -- love the bow : )

Calaelen
March 19th, 2013, 07:34 AM
I remember you, and all the troubles you were experiencing when you joined. The difference is stunning! Congratulations!

BrightEyes
March 19th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Your hair is beautiful! If you don't mind my asking, what is your current routine? As a blonde myself, I'm very curious what your secret is to achieving such lovely hair.

Congrats! :D

minxe
March 19th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Your hair is beautiful! Congrats (:

jacqueline101
March 19th, 2013, 02:47 PM
Your hair is stunning and beautiful.

Agnieszka
March 19th, 2013, 03:22 PM
love your hair!

Pandora.
March 20th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Thank you lovelies :D

Your hair is beautiful! If you don't mind my asking, what is your current routine? As a blonde myself, I'm very curious what your secret is to achieving such lovely hair.

Congrats! :D

Regular deep conditions, limit heat styling and when your roots need bleaching make sure you bleach only the roots and apply coconut oil before (the coconut oil method has worked wonders for me). If you do use toners or other hair products for blonde hair, make sure they're not too drying. My routine is nothing special, it's pretty simple and overall just be careful with your hair and remember to trim dead ends :)

lapushka
March 20th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Yay! :cheer: Good for you!

Winnie!
March 20th, 2013, 04:19 PM
I absolutely love your hair! :D

HintOfMint
March 20th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Welcome back! And your hair looks gorgeous!!

joflakes
March 21st, 2013, 02:14 AM
Wow, your hair looks divine! Well done. Loving the bow, too!

Suze2012
March 21st, 2013, 03:59 AM
Ooh! Beautiful hair! I love it!

I wouldn't have thought it was bleached either to be honest as it looks in such great condition so well done you for taking care of it! :)

Do you have any pics from when you used to be here?
i'd love to see the difference and it could be encouraging for anyone having issues.

...and i might not feel so jealous...*cough* :)

Anabell
March 21st, 2013, 04:20 AM
Haven't used this site in forever but I've finally got my dream thick long blonde hair!! :D if anyone remembers me they'll know that I've used all kinds of damaging stuff like hair extensions, bleach, excessive heat so it took me forever to get where I am today. But I got there in the end!

http://i49.tinypic.com/hvq977.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/2w2q3nt.jpg

Congratulation to reach your dream hair!!
I love your hair!! It look like a hair of anima character. Especially the second one with the bow. is this your natural hair color?

MintChocChip
March 21st, 2013, 04:26 AM
Wow, your hair is beautiful! Well done! :)

Medievalmaniac
March 21st, 2013, 09:03 AM
congratulations on your lovely mane! It's always so great to reach our goals. :)

BrightEyes
March 21st, 2013, 10:56 AM
Regular deep conditions, limit heat styling and when your roots need bleaching make sure you bleach only the roots and apply coconut oil before (the coconut oil method has worked wonders for me). If you do use toners or other hair products for blonde hair, make sure they're not too drying. My routine is nothing special, it's pretty simple and overall just be careful with your hair and remember to trim dead ends :)

Thanks for your advice :) I have already discovered the benefits of using coconut oil before highlighting. It's amazing how something so simple could make such a difference. I do need to get back to doing regular deep treatments though. And I'll admit that I do need to work on using heat less.

Thanks for the reminders:)

ghost
March 21st, 2013, 12:46 PM
Nice! Your hair looks really good :)

Pandora.
March 22nd, 2013, 04:16 AM
Thank you all so much for your kind words! :)

It looks wonderful! I'm so glad for you I know you've had a long journey. Do you think you're going to maintain this length?

Your hair is looking very healthy these days :D

I think I'm happy with this length :) as beautiful as tailbone length hair is, I don't think I have the time and patience for that amount of hair :P

Ooh! Beautiful hair! I love it!

I wouldn't have thought it was bleached either to be honest as it looks in such great condition so well done you for taking care of it! :)

Do you have any pics from when you used to be here?
i'd love to see the difference and it could be encouraging for anyone having issues.

...and i might not feel so jealous...*cough* :)

I wish I did have old photos! :( I had some on my old laptop which unfortunately is broken so I'm going to rummage through some of my really old posts on this forum and do a before and after thread perhaps :P

Congratulation to reach your dream hair!!
I love your hair!! It look like a hair of anima character. Especially the second one with the bow. is this your natural hair color?

Nope this isn't my natural color :P my natural color is a light mousy blonde color. My hair would probably be so much thicker and longer if I had kept it natural but I don't think I could give up being really light blonde as I'm so used to it haha!

Angelica
March 22nd, 2013, 07:04 AM
Congratulations! Your hair is beautiful :)