PDA

View Full Version : Brushing Rehab

HollowHannah
August 27th, 2008, 08:23 AM
I'm sure there was a group on here at one point designed for brushing abusers. If not, I suggest on is started to help combat habitual brushing. Complete with hairstyle guides that are "mess-with" proof and tips for staying distracted. What say ye?

anna1850
August 27th, 2008, 08:34 AM
I say "No, No, No."

Sorry, couldn't resist! :D

HollowHannah
August 27th, 2008, 08:44 AM
anna1850, I knew it was coming :)

taliarose
August 27th, 2008, 08:48 AM
I think I belong in this rehab group. I never brush wet but will brush damp. Oh and I can't for the life of me figure out how to style with a comb. I keep trying then get frustrated and turn back to my trusty brush. :(

:grouphug: anyone?

anna1850
August 27th, 2008, 08:59 AM
I hate combing, I do brush wet (although I detangle it before I wash it so it's only to get it to look right rather than proper detangling) but I do want to stop ripping through my hair with a brush which I've been known to do. I need more patience.

I will not give up my brush however. You'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands. But I do need to be more gentle when I do it.

HollowHannah
August 27th, 2008, 09:47 AM
I'm a huge culprit for brushing wet. It's shameful but true. And I often lose my patience and rip through it. I can almost hear my hair crying :)

xrosiex
August 27th, 2008, 05:17 PM
I never brush when my hair is wet or even damp. BUT when it's dry I brush alot. I like to I always have.:rolleyes:

Shanarana
August 27th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I only use a brush on a very rare basis. I always use a comb.

That sounds like it could be a social group:

Brushers
Combers