PDA

View Full Version : New photobucket account made

pdy2kn6
August 27th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Hey, I have just made a new photobucket account and posted photos from January 2008 to August 2008. I would love to hear your feedback. The photos can be found on the following website:
http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s198/pdy2kn6/hair/
guest password: private
God bless

Arctic
August 27th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Great! And now if you want to post pictures here, you just copy the IMG Code of the photo you want to post, paste it into your message and it should appear here. HTH

pdy2kn6
August 27th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Great! And now if you want to post pictures here, you just copy the IMG Code of the photo you want to post, paste it into your message and it should appear here. HTH

Hey! Thanks very much for the advice. I tried this in one of my other posts, I think you can find it on my 'Trim or not to trim' post. The image came out big, but it worked! Thanks very much for telling me how to do this. Now I will have to ensure I resize my photos before I post them. Many thanks.

Shanarana
August 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I often wondered how a bun would look on a guy. Doesn't look bad at all. Seems like you have been keeping good track of your growth.

Arctic
August 27th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Hey! Thanks very much for the advice. I tried this in one of my other posts, I think you can find it on my 'Trim or not to trim' post. The image came out big, but it worked! Thanks very much for telling me how to do this. Now I will have to ensure I resize my photos before I post them. Many thanks.

You're most welcome! I'm glad I was able to help :wannabe: I wrote about the image resizing into other thread, hope you find it and can make it work :)