PDA

View Full Version : So I almost had a Britney Spears moment today....

nikkidondon
March 16th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Hi guys,
So I've been having a hard time with my hair lately...I have about 2 inches left of bleach in the underlayer and it's getting very broken and tangled. I also am hating my layers! The shortest one is a bit shorter than shoulder length and my longest layer is a little past waist... I have kinda wavy kinda curly and I feel like it looks so ridiculous curly with these short layers! I love my length but I hate the last bits of damage and the boxy layers! What should I DO?! I was soo close to just taking a scissor and chopping myself today...
Thanks for your help in advance!

Kwantslonghair
March 16th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Resist the urge. The shorter layers will grow. Wear it up. Do you have a pic? Most of the time it does not look as bad as what you think. I would love to see it.

Jenny31557
March 16th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Maybe you should cut the last two inches of bleach. I think that will make a world of difference and hopefully you won't need to worry about your hair as much so you can just let the shorter layers grow out. Hope this helps

Vanille_
March 16th, 2013, 05:00 PM
This was not the moment that first came to mind when I read this title!

I'd cut off all the damage at once.

jacqueline101
March 16th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Wow I'm glad you didn't your shave your hair it looks lovely according to your aviator picture.

leslissocool
March 16th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Resist the urge. The shorter layers will grow. Wear it up. Do you have a pic? Most of the time it does not look as bad as what you think. I would love to see it.

Yes, wear up. If there's like about 4 inches or damage or 6 I might cut it off. But pre-oiling and wearing up would be my advice.

Although... My friend shaved her head due to extreme hair thinning because of her Lupus and other immune issues. She rocked it and looked gorgeous, and she looks amazing now. She has a slight Mohawk...

HintOfMint
March 16th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Hah, only on LHC would two inches be referred to as a "Britney Spears Moment."

nikkidondon
March 17th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Thanks everyone ! I think I just might wear it up and let the bleach part (which is two inches according to my last hair stylist) grow out and the layers with it... I don't think I can part with 2 inches of length