PDA

View Full Version : Got a hair compliment

Alun
March 13th, 2013, 10:48 PM
I had lunch in a cafe that is under new management. The new owners are a Turkish couple, and they have switched to Turkish food. Anyway, the lady there told me that she loved my hair. Of course, complimenting customers is probably good for business, but nonetheless it brightened up my day!

Sarahlabyrinth
March 13th, 2013, 11:16 PM
How lovely! It really does make your day when someone compliments you on your hair!

leslissocool
March 13th, 2013, 11:54 PM
I don't think it was just a compliment for a costumer, you hair is gorgeous :cheese:.

browneyedsusan
March 14th, 2013, 06:03 AM
I don't think it was just a compliment for a costumer, you hair is gorgeous :cheese:.

agreed :agree::agree::agree:

Rhodugune
March 14th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Oh thats so nice, I do agree that she said that and really ment it, because I also think you hair is really gorgeous looking! :flowers:

embee
March 14th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Very nice, Alun - espeically considering how some people react negatively to guys with long hair. :)

... and some guys with long hair look pretty disreputable (at least around here), so seeing someone like you is a treat.

Alun
March 14th, 2013, 08:28 PM

Well, you know, your hair is pretty nice too

Zindell
March 15th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Anyway, the lady there told me that she loved my hair.

Excellent! You have awesome hair and beard. ;)

woolyleprechaun
March 15th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Here- Have another hair complement- Your hair and beard are AWESOME and a great inspiration. You make ME want a beard and I'm female....

jacqueline101
March 15th, 2013, 04:09 PM
I agree you have lovely hair.

EdG
March 15th, 2013, 06:48 PM
That's cool. :cool:

It's even cooler to receive a hair complement as a man. And an older man. :D
Ed

Islandgrrl
March 15th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Rock on, Alun! Your awesome hair deserves compliments!

Unicorn
March 16th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Agreed. You have awesome hair and a lovely beard. I always have a little sad when men with awesome hair crop it short.

Unicorn

didrash
March 16th, 2013, 10:43 AM
I know *I* love your hair, so it's no surprise to me the lady likes it, too :). I don't think it was a mere politeness to customers.

Calaelen
March 16th, 2013, 11:56 AM
:) she had to be telling the truth! Your hair is awesome.

jojo
March 16th, 2013, 02:24 PM
That's lovely alun and a well deserved compliment. Oh and you live near a Turkish restaurant? ....im on my way!!

iluvlovelylocks
March 16th, 2013, 06:57 PM
I don't know why, but my favorite kind of compliment is a hair compliment. If someone tells me they like my hair, my whole day is brightened. Maybe it's because I work the hardest on my hair than on anything else :)

Suze2012
March 19th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Congrats to you on your hair compliment. :)

i had one today too!!!! Whoop!

I went to my hair salon yesterday to book to have layers cut a little shorter.

When i turned up for the appointment my hair dresser said that three of the staff commented on my hair saying it looked lovely and beautifully curly and asking was it all mine and natural.

I'm so chuffed! It's the nicest thing anyone has ever said.
That's made my day! :)

Alun
March 19th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Here- Have another hair complement- Your hair and beard are AWESOME and a great inspiration. You make ME want a beard and I'm female....

LOL!

That's cool. :cool:

It's even cooler to receive a hair complement as a man. And an older man. :D
Ed

Hey, who are you calling old! :p

EdG
March 19th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Hey, who are you calling old! :pUs. :o
Ed