PDA

View Full Version : This girl has sooo many heatless curls tutorials

rtree721
March 7th, 2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFEyk3kgLnc&list=PL4626FAE04F57ED14
Her username is beautyklove incase the link doesn't work.
She can curl her hair with basically anything and it always looks awesome, her hair must take to curls easily.
Also her hair (hip length?) is gorgeous.

Has anyone used any of these methods? Did it work for you?
I would like to find a way to curl my hair but my hair is thin, fine, and hates curling.

Jenny31557
March 7th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Yeah I've seen her videos before although I've yet to try any of her tutorials. I do want to wear my hair curly sometime soon so I might give some of these a go in the future.
Have you tried putting some sort of gel in your hair before curling it? That might help.

DarkCurls
March 8th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Her tutorials are awesome; I love her channel. I've tried a few, but stick to the tried-and-true cocooning method (there's already a thread on here about it) -- it gives me curls closest to my natural pattern, though they tend to loosen over the day. But they all work great. Oo She has lovely hair.

lapushka
March 8th, 2013, 02:08 PM
I love her channel too. Once she curled her hair with baby wipes; she comes up with the most awesome ideas for curling hair!

CJCHair-stylist
March 8th, 2013, 02:14 PM
The baby wipes curls are awesome - but I prefer to use paper towel instead. I got these real 50s waves in my hair that doesn`t like to curl. I am obsessed with her tutorials as well as Lilith Moons` updos.

Mandie
March 14th, 2013, 09:46 PM
I just tried out a couple of her styles on some test locks and holy COW. I am so psyched, I have a terrible time getting my hair to take any sort of curl including heatless.

Remyy
March 14th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Ahh! I love the way these curls came out. I feel like the sock bun gives me the best type of curls though.

Kleine Mädchen
March 15th, 2013, 01:20 AM
Her hair breaks my heart its so beautiful... :thudpile:
On the upside, I'll definitely be trying those vintage waves for x-mas!
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!