PDA

View Full Version : What length is this?

Kherome
March 6th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I can't decide is this tailbone length yet?

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/iwasbornonahorse/311817cb-4ee8-4e63-9d02-3196627c2c71_zps16061939.jpg

joflakes
March 6th, 2013, 12:51 PM
I'd definitely say so! Lovely hair, by the way :)

jojo
March 6th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Oh yes that is a perfect tailbone length, so very beautiful too

kitschy
March 6th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Looks just past tailbone to me. You are pretty close to classic! Pretty!

Kherome
March 6th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Thank you. It's a little frizzed today. I am not good at taking photos of my own hair, I always seem to be somewhat at an angle and looking down a bit, which makes it look shorter. By my best measurements, (averaged) it's like 1.5 to 2.25 inches away from classic so I figured it was tailbone length but I wasn't sure if there was another length in there that I was missing.

Amygirl8
March 6th, 2013, 05:40 PM
I heard the trick for identifying if it is tailbone is sitting down and seeing whether it touches the seat.
Although from this image, I'd definitely call that TBL. Very pretty!

jessa
March 6th, 2013, 05:47 PM
wow so pretty. i cant wait to get to this length. your hair looks super healthy.

SerinaDaith
March 6th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Wow, lovely growth! Color me green!

jacqueline101
March 6th, 2013, 08:11 PM
I'd say tail bone.

MrsGuther
March 6th, 2013, 08:11 PM
Pretty hair! I would say you are maybe an inch past TBL. :)

Helix
March 6th, 2013, 08:59 PM
I think you're standing in this picture so it looks like TBL to me. However, if you're sitting on the counter in this picture then it might be HL when standing.

Naiadryade
March 7th, 2013, 01:11 AM
Well, have you felt for your tailbone? That's how I've determined what TBL will be on me... Just feel around for your tailbone with one hand, feel the ends of your hair with the other hand, and compare! Don't be embarrassed to touch your own butt! :laugh:

Kherome
March 7th, 2013, 06:30 AM
I am standing in the photo, I just have a big butt ;)

Kherome
March 7th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Well, have you felt for your tailbone? That's how I've determined what TBL will be on me... Just feel around for your tailbone with one hand, feel the ends of your hair with the other hand, and compare! Don't be embarrassed to touch your own butt! :laugh:

Well then, it's at least an inch maybe almost two beyond the end of my actual tailbone.

Naiadryade
March 7th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Well then, it's at least an inch maybe almost two beyond the end of my actual tailbone.

Well there you have it! Congratulations!:cheer:

I think my goal is TBL, but seeing your hair, I think when I get there maybe I will decide to keep going another couple inches. Your hair is such a beautiful length! I think this length makes your butt look good (this is part of why it's my goal length too)--I hope that's not too forward a thing to say! :flower:

woolyleprechaun
March 7th, 2013, 09:08 AM
I'm going with what everyone else says- an inch or so past tailbone. And its GORGEOUS :D

Jenny31557
March 7th, 2013, 10:46 AM
I would say a full tailbone maybe edging on mid butt.
Beautiful hair! I'm jealous. :)

Kherome
March 7th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Well there you have it! Congratulations!:cheer:

I think my goal is TBL, but seeing your hair, I think when I get there maybe I will decide to keep going another couple inches. Your hair is such a beautiful length! I think this length makes your butt look good (this is part of why it's my goal length too)--I hope that's not too forward a thing to say! :flower:

Now I have visions of everyone going back to page one to look at my butt and say, Yep, uh huh, that's a huge butt. Haha

Ambystoma
March 7th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Now I have visions of everyone going back to page one to look at my butt and say, Yep, uh huh, that's a huge butt. Haha

Haha, yeah I went back to see where this huge butt was, but I didn't find one ;). Your hair is looking absolutely stunning - so sleek and shiny!

Nae
March 7th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Haha, yeah I went back to see where this huge butt was, but I didn't find one ;). Your hair is looking absolutely stunning - so sleek and shiny!

Rofl, yep, I did too. I couldn't seem to find a huge butt in this whole thread. I DID find some awesomely beautiful tailbone length hair though. Everything seems to be in order, carry on.

Kherome
March 8th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Ha, well thanks anyway. It's funny how when I stopped looking at my hair it just started growing. Last time I bothered to look at it, it was just touching hip. That was a good 5 or 6" ago.

WaitingSoLong
March 8th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Taking into account the camera angle, I would just you are just at TBL. Of course I think my TBL is a bit lower than other people's.

You seem to be my red-headed hair twin! LOVELY hair. You even wear the same clothes as me? lol

Kherome
March 8th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Oh I live in jeans and long sleeve tee shirts mostly. Nothing too fancy! It's funny you replied here, I just sent you a PM!

WaitingSoLong
March 8th, 2013, 06:27 AM
That is all I wear in winter. And they must be PLAIN, dark shirts. I actually bought a striped one at Goodwill last week and you wouldn't believe the comments I got on it. "Oh you look so nice" they said. Really? lol.

In summer it is jeans and T-shirts. I am all for comfortable!

Kherome
March 8th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Yep, that is me. Long sleeves tees in winter, mostly darker colors, and the same tees in short sleeves in summer. I'm the anti-fashion.

Kherome
March 8th, 2013, 07:31 AM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/iwasbornonahorse/0c043f08-814c-4090-93fe-c05dc69140c5_zpsd57d2554.jpg Here is a pic today after sleeping on a braid. It's a bit wavy and the ends are flippy, but I put a back brace strap around me just under my butt and I made sure not to be so close to the counter. (And I tucked my shirt.)

Kherome
March 8th, 2013, 07:32 AM
I should just give up and have the hubs do a photo for me, since I can see I was still a little cockeyed.

catamonica
March 8th, 2013, 10:40 PM
It looks like its at tailbone. Your hair is beautiful!