PDA

View Full Version : Yay haircut :) + pictures

MegaMystery
March 6th, 2013, 10:02 AM
I might be one of the few people on here that actually like getting their hair cut, I don't go often (about 2x a year), so when I do go I feel fabulous afterward :D
She does use heat on my hair, which I let her because it feels really special and it's only twice a year or so. Today I went from a triangular-shaped mess to something a bit nicer. I had my face-framing layers cut so now I actually HAVE face-framing layers instead of a wonky mess, and long layers in the back.
Of course I have some pictures (and I think it might be the first time I show my face on here, but I put the picture in my album so that means only members can see it right? Doesn't really matter to me anyway)

From the front:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3074&d=1362588769

And from the back:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3075&d=1362588770

I didn't lose a lot of length, i feel like I'm still APL though I'm not sure (not much of a measurer)
What do you guys think? :joy:

lunalocks
March 6th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Very sweet. I love how a trim feels, too.

sisi33
March 6th, 2013, 10:17 AM
So pretty! The softness fits your face very well

CousinItt
March 6th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Your hair looks very silky and flowy. It looks like you're still APL to me as well.

jacqueline101
March 6th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Your hair looks good.

woolyleprechaun
March 6th, 2013, 11:14 AM
That looks APL to me :) You are not alone; I love that fresh ends feeling. I wish my hair grew twice as fast just so I could trim it more often and not lose length :)

Achlys
March 6th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Beautiful thick hair. The layers suit you well.

GrowingGlory
March 6th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Looks great!

MegaMystery
March 6th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks so much everyone :D :flower:

joflakes
March 6th, 2013, 12:53 PM
So pretty! :crush:

AngryVikingGirl
March 6th, 2013, 02:31 PM
Pretty! :)

SnowWhite
March 6th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Lovely!!! Wow!

Nebulae
March 6th, 2013, 02:36 PM
That looks great! There's nothing like freshly trimmed ends.. ;)
I would call that APL, too.

SlipJig
March 9th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Looks super cute! And agreed, it is nice to get some heat styling done once in a blue moon, just for a change.
The layers really suit you and it is still APL to my eyes, absolutely.

TitaniaOfFairys
March 9th, 2013, 12:31 PM
That looks APL to me :) You are not alone; I love that fresh ends feeling. I wish my hair grew twice as fast just so I could trim it more often and not lose length :)

Me too :D :hifive:

TitaniaOfFairys
March 9th, 2013, 12:34 PM
I might be one of the few people on here that actually like getting their hair cut, I don't go often (about 2x a year), so when I do go I feel fabulous afterward :D
She does use heat on my hair, which I let her because it feels really special and it's only twice a year or so. Today I went from a triangular-shaped mess to something a bit nicer. I had my face-framing layers cut so now I actually HAVE face-framing layers instead of a wonky mess, and long layers in the back.
Of course I have some pictures (and I think it might be the first time I show my face on here, but I put the picture in my album so that means only members can see it right? Doesn't really matter to me anyway)

I didn't lose a lot of length, i feel like I'm still APL though I'm not sure (not much of a measurer)
What do you guys think? :joy:

You have a very pretty face, and your hair looks great! :)

marykatz
March 9th, 2013, 12:55 PM
It looks APL in the back but a bit shorter in the front. Probably from the face frame. I actually just got the same exact trim at the same exact length! I actually didn't want the face frame but it was a miscommunication on my part to the hairdresser. But I am not hating it. I hope it looks as good on me as it looks on you! You look really great.

lapushka
March 9th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Nice hair cut. From the back, it sure seems like you're still APL.