PDA

View Full Version : howdy, y'all

lapispimpernel
March 3rd, 2013, 02:40 PM
Hi LHC! I'm back after ...how long? A year or more? A while anyway. :o It's been an interesting hair journey. I'd grown out to tailbone (I say that like it was a conscious decision- just kinda forgot about trims for awhile. Oops) and just recently cut back to waist. It was getting a little long to manage out here in the field and the ends were terribly damaged and thin from a pretty bad shed last April. It may have been caused, in part, by bad choices in the S/C realm, as well as stress and mechanical damage from wearing a helmet all the time. CO washing caused slightly more shedding than normal, so I switched to the eeeevil Garnier Fructis Pure Clean. I was dropping softball sized hairballs every day that I used this stuff, and it made detangling so awful. I've bounced around to different combos since then, and am currently working through a bottle of Wen. My hair's finally pretty again! Yay!

I'm getting a transfer at work, so I might even be able to start wearing hairsticks again. Nice change from a plain bun!

It's nice to be back, I hope I'll be able to stick around this time.

-lapis :blossom:

katiebeans
March 3rd, 2013, 03:04 PM
Figuring out what works best for your hair sometimes means a lot of trial and error, I know how you feel. Anywho, welcome back! :bottomsup:

jacqueline101
March 3rd, 2013, 03:29 PM
It's a trial and error process. Trust me I'm learning. Welcome back.