PDA

View Full Version : Awesome hairdresser visit!

Lindseyh
March 2nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
I took a gamble today and got a trim at the smart style in Walmart and hit the jackpot! The lady that trimmed me listened and showed me first with her fingers and then on my hair how much she was going to take off. She did such a tiny dusting but got the damage that's needed to come off. Plan to go back to her. Also going to see what her name was.... I love fresh ends!
yay!

sisi33
March 2nd, 2013, 11:48 AM
:cheese: Fresh trimmed ends are the best! Congrats on finding a hairdresser that you like!

Long_hair_bear
March 2nd, 2013, 05:35 PM
I took a gamble today and got a trim at the smart style in Walmart and hit the jackpot! The lady that trimmed me listened and showed me first with her fingers and then on my hair how much she was going to take off. She did such a tiny dusting but got the damage that's needed to come off. Plan to go back to her. Also going to see what her name was.... I love fresh ends!
yay!

:cheer: My hair dresser does the same thing! Such an awesome lady!

einna
March 2nd, 2013, 05:57 PM
Good for you :) (and her)

jacqueline101
March 2nd, 2013, 06:24 PM
I'm glad you had a positive experience.

lydiajo
March 2nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
I always like hearing about positive experiences. I self trim but dd may need to go to someone with more experience then me. LOL

akilina
March 2nd, 2013, 08:57 PM
Yay thanks for sharing your positive experience!! I love threads like this.

I ignore it, but it does make me really sad to see a hair dresser hate thread that gets to be 10+ pages long..but then GOOD stories like this only get a few replies.

Thanks for reporting on the good experience :o