PDA

View Full Version : Classic to Fingertips

nobeltonya
March 2nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
I've just reached Classic (finally)! Yay! :). My next goal is fingertips, which I should reach in 6-8 months. I'm thinking I'll stop there and not continue all the way to knee.. although I do love CinnamonHair's and gossamers, to name a few. :). I might re-evaluate after maintaining that length for a little while.. so does anyone else feel content just going to fingertips? :disco:

sparkle'n'bling
March 2nd, 2013, 04:32 PM
I've been hovering around fingertip for a year now since I want to thicken up my hemline. Will probably maintain for a little longer and then keep growing to at least knee.

Loreley
March 3rd, 2013, 11:52 AM
Congrats on reaching classic! ;)

My original goal also was fingertip or mid-thigh length but after almost a year of maintaining, about 2 months ago, I decided to grow longer. My current goal is kind of "almost knee when dry".

nobeltonya
March 3rd, 2013, 02:05 PM
Awesome, Loreley! :) That's probably what'll end up happening with me also. After maintaining for a while and letting everything catch up/thickening my hemline more, and trying to grow out my bangs more [they're still only like at my hips :/], I might try for knee. I do love how it looks :)

Vintagecoilylocks
March 5th, 2013, 09:53 AM
I am growing out layers and my longest is Classic. I want to reach FTP then micro/maintain the longest to let the other catch up. This will take awhile so I might as well say FTP is my goal for now. I did not feel comfortable joining the classic to knee because I have alot of catching up with the other layers. I am a slow grower so I will be here a while. Classic is 45inches and FTP is 50inches. I wear my hair in buns 100% of the time and have recently experimented with water only wash. I still use my butter and oil products with a ACV rinse and a rosemary hair rinse alternating. Finger detangling only.