PDA

View Full Version : I know this will be moved - app question

jacqueline101
March 2nd, 2013, 10:25 AM
I'd like to talk to the site owner. I want to see if me and another member can't create an iphone app for this site. I think I can do this don't say no until you hear me out. My uncle is a computer programmer he was one in the 80's. He messes with them today but can't do a lot due to his ms. We know you have to have an iPhone apple programmer account. Don't say no just yet we can do this a long hair site for the African american community has one. I think their site is v version 3.6.8 if I remember correctly. I think if we had that version things would be better. We could do the iPhone app and not have to use third party apps to upload pictures. I find that repulsive. As I've stated in other threads I owned a lingerie website and had server issues they were resolved by the next business day. I can't understand the hosting server is taking so long to do updates. I've said my peace. Thanks.

Finoriel
March 3rd, 2013, 03:10 AM
:lol: Now I'm curious. If you already know that your thread doesn't belong to the mane board, why didn't you just post it in the site support area? It really makes things easier for everybody when all members try to post threads in the correct sections. The mane forum is so big and threads asking about technical stuff usually don't get many replies there. So in the end technical threads just get lost too quickly on page 2 there :flower:
(Thanks for reporting :waving: )

If you'd like to ask Stephanie about app construction permission just email or PM her. Mods or admins can't decide about these type of things. You'll find her contact data on her profile :) She's very busy and it can take a while for her to reply, but she'll answer as soon as real life permits.