PDA

View Full Version : Acure leave-in conditioner

winship2
February 24th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Bought it this morning to help soften and detangle my hair that suffered from a protein-rich conditioner recently. So far I really love it-- my 1b hair tends to oiliness but it feels soft, is very shiny, and with the addition of a drop of oil to the ends is almost entirely tangle-free from scalp to ends of just below BSL. Anyone else try it?

bunnylake
February 24th, 2013, 08:38 PM
I tried the entire Acure line and it did not work for me. It made my hair feel dry and coated at the same time, and tangly. When I read reviews it seemed that most people love Acure but a small percentage get the results I got for whatever reason. Smells amazing though!

winship2
February 24th, 2013, 09:07 PM
That's the case with everything, isn't it? I would never have thought people's hair responses could be so different if I hadn't found this site. I know the first two times I used an egg shampoo it was awesome for my hair, and since then-- bah, protein is just awful for my hair. I hope this product continues to work so well for me. After a year I'm still really liking their argan oil for my facial moisturizer.