PDA

View Full Version : Honey+EVOO and ACV?

Bambi
February 21st, 2013, 04:03 PM
Hi everybody lovelies!
I have put a mixture of honey and EVOO in my hair and it seems to love it, which of course is great, but I was wondering if it is a wise idea to add some ACV to get more shine?
Thank you!

rock007junkie
February 21st, 2013, 04:30 PM
That sounds like an experiment to me! I've done honey and EVOO but I don't know about ACV.

SleepyTangles
February 21st, 2013, 04:55 PM
I've done conditioner+EVOO+honey+ACV, and it was great. Different heads of hair can be different in tastes, but to me it seems promising, if the ACV isn't really TOO MUCH. Enjoy the pampering :)!

katiebeans
February 21st, 2013, 05:43 PM
Good question! I've added honey to my regular ACV rinse, which gave me some added softness. I've also added EVOO to my ACV rinse. Unfortunately my hair hates olive oil, it always leaves a film no matter how hard I wash. But if you try it out I would love to hear how it goes!

Bambi
February 21st, 2013, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the answers! I will update:)! I'm wondering if there is any limit when it comes to how long I can leave it in, do the ACV react in some way? I normally let the Honey+EVOO sit in my hair for 4-5 hours.

Bambi
March 1st, 2013, 04:51 AM
Okay so I'm sitting with this in my hair at this very moment and will update in a few hours with the results:).

Bambi
March 1st, 2013, 09:39 AM
OMG! My hair is soooo soft and shiny! It almost looks like I've had it colored! My mixture was 1 1/2 tbl spoon of raw honey, 1 tbl spoon EVOO and 1/2 tbl spoon ACV and I let it sit for 2 1/2 hours...highly recommended!!! I will definitely try it again and see it the results are as successfull once more:).