PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank LHC

GrowingOut
February 14th, 2013, 03:18 PM
You guys have been one of the most kind and supportive communities I've joined.

Thank you all for being awesome, and keep doing what you do best! Hair! :D

silverthread
February 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM
I second that!

Kiwiwi
February 14th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Agreed! :)
Haha, yes, this is a great, informative, intelligent and super friendly forum!

Vrindi
February 14th, 2013, 03:58 PM
I'll add my thanks! This is the most overall supportive, positive group of people! With the best hair!

jacqueline101
February 14th, 2013, 04:57 PM
I agree this is the most positive place got support.

Long_hair_bear
February 14th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Great place for online support when your hair drives you crazy and makes you want to cut it! The LHC keeps me on track for my growing goals! Now if only staying on track for weight loss were so easy......

embee
February 14th, 2013, 07:33 PM
I've been here for years now, and it is a good place. I've made friends here. People are polite, generally.

And far as I can tell the moderators here do a *great job* keeping it that way. :) Thanks to the mods!

MORE
February 14th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Totally agree! I never knew the end to my poor hair lifestyle would be a internet forum. :) But since finding this incredible site my hair is finally starting to act like hair again.

It's such a warm atmosphere here, I never wanna leave.:o

~honeyflower~
February 15th, 2013, 12:09 AM
I haven't been here for a full year yet.
But with all the advice and useful tips I've gotten, I feel like I have learned as much as it would take to live a lifetime trying to find things like this by myself. Thank you.

browneyedsusan
February 15th, 2013, 05:36 AM
I agree. I would have never made it this far without the community.

The first time I pinned back my bangs, I got a headache from the clip after about 10 minutes. I was ready to bunch it and cut back to a neat, little pixie; but learned how to get used to it from the community. Now I can wear my hair "up" all day, and it doesn't bother me too much. Yay TLHC! :)

EndlessSunshine
February 15th, 2013, 06:29 AM
I used to get hair advice from magazines. How wrong most of the information is! Lhc saved my hair.

katiebeans
February 15th, 2013, 07:41 AM
I used to get hair advice from magazines. How wrong most of the information is! Lhc saved my hair.

Me too! I love LHC :inlove:

~honeyflower~
February 15th, 2013, 11:20 AM

Yup,same here!