PDA

View Full Version : First Major Milestone Reached! Pixie to Shoulder in 7 Months - Pics!

HairFaerie
February 5th, 2013, 09:19 AM
I have hit my first major milestone in the hair growth world! I made it from pixie to shoulder in 7 months! YAY!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1IytCf71T08/UREvjcVuTQI/AAAAAAAAAKI/YuR1puZWlzo/s1600/7MonthsPixieShoulder.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wdLhLoR-Rp8/UREviG9SxEI/AAAAAAAAAKA/Dc10WUkaJKM/s1600/7MonthsPixieShoulderSide.jpg

I am VERY excited! Next stop....APL!

I am hoping to reach APL by Christmas 2013, well, at least that's my lofty goal! Wish me luck! :)

browneyedsusan
February 5th, 2013, 09:22 AM
well done! Very good job!

SugarPlumDreams
February 5th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Congrats! Looks great! :)

MrsGuther
February 5th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Good job! :) Nice progress.

maborosi
February 5th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Wow, nice progress and I'm loving the color! :)

Are you a hennahead?

~maborosi~

jacqueline101
February 5th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Congrats on your goal your hair looks great.

HairFaerie
February 5th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Thanks everyone! :)

No, not henna. I am growing out dye. I tried to dye it close to my natural color before I started growing out so the line isn't too out of control. I had previously dyed it red so when it started fading, the red shines through (especially with the camera flash)!

Khristopher
February 5th, 2013, 12:57 PM
So much grow! Congrats :D What's your goal lenght?

spidermom
February 5th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Nice growth. I always counted shoulder length as the length where your hair rests on your shoulders but I suppose touching your shoulders could count, too.

HairFaerie
February 5th, 2013, 02:51 PM
So much grow! Congrats :D What's your goal lenght?

My long-term goal length is waist...possibly tailbone. OK, let's say tailbone! :)

HairFaerie
February 5th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Nice growth. I always counted shoulder length as the length where your hair rests on your shoulders but I suppose touching your shoulders could count, too.

It's tough because I have so many layers. If my hair were all one length, the longest part in the back would be past shoulder. The was it is layered now, only a small portion goes past shoulder, then some brushes my shoulder, and some is much shorter than shoulder (bangs).

I want more of a "V" hemline in the long run, that's why I am keeping the layers.

Sterlyn
February 7th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Wow your hair has really grown! You've made great progress.

And I hear you on growing out the layers, finally got mine to more or less one length, took forever to grow out :(

silverthread
February 7th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Congrats, HairFaerie. Your hair looks thick and healthy. Keep it up!

HairFaerie
February 7th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Thank you everyone! :)

It's so nice to be able to see progress! On a day-to-day basis it seems like FOREVER!