PDA

View Full Version : More pics!

Bethmc
February 4th, 2013, 11:09 AM
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y429/Bethsmclain/image_zps34e7eafe.jpg
Lol- not sure why my hair separates at the bottom!

dulce
February 4th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Mine is curlier but also does this hem separation,I trimmed several inches off a few times but it still does this.You could try an inch off but if it comes back ,don't worry about it is my opinion.

melusine963
February 4th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Mine separates because my old, pre-LHC ends are much thinner than the rest of my hair. Yours looks like it's in great condition, though. :)

jojo
February 4th, 2013, 01:15 PM
Its looks beautiful, thick, glossy and a picture of health. My hair does the separation thing too, totally normal.

SleepyTangles
February 4th, 2013, 02:11 PM
If you don't see splits, no need to stress yourself over an unwanted trim! If you prefer a thicker hemline, maybe you can took off very little, just half or a quarter of an inch.
The bottom may be a trick of the fabric of your shirt, too.

Amygirl8
February 4th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Very shiny! Mine separates like that often too- half it is probably due to damage/thinning and the other half is static. Static makes my hair go all over the place.

wishywashy
February 4th, 2013, 03:11 PM
It kind of looks like it's just static and because when you brushed/combed it out it is laying more flat/spread out? Does it stay that way when you move around? I think it looks fine though.

lapushka
February 4th, 2013, 06:45 PM
It's absolutely fine! :D If you don't have splits or white dots, leave it alone. The hemline looks straight enough!

longforthis
February 4th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Beautiful!

Mine separates at the bottom like that when straight, and brushed out. But I am currently also blaming dry, damaged ends. I have to do a trim, but that won't help the majority of it. Your ends, however, do NOT look damaged or anything in the least bit. And heck, for all I know, that's just my hair. LOL I hope so!

Khristopher
February 4th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Nice color and shine! I wish my hair could be straight like that :p

SunlightShines
February 4th, 2013, 08:23 PM
I love how your hair shines! :)

SugarPlumDreams
February 4th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Gorgeous! Thick and shiny!

maborosi
February 4th, 2013, 09:20 PM
Wow, such a pretty color and lovely shine!

~maborosi~

jacqueline101
February 4th, 2013, 09:43 PM
It's very lovely hair and don't worry about the separation it's normal.

silverthread
February 5th, 2013, 05:48 AM
I think your hemline looks fine, and your hair looks healthy. Mine separates like that when it's freshly washed.