PDA

View Full Version : Do my ends look thin, do I need a trim???

Bethmc
February 3rd, 2013, 07:17 PM
I would like opinions of my ends (or my hair in general)- too thin or sparse? Do I need to trim? Please see my avatar pic and enlarge. Sorry I'm not adept at uploading pics yet. I've got them in photobucket but can't seem to attach to a thread. Thanks!!

jacqueline101
February 3rd, 2013, 07:20 PM
A trim may not hurt.

jojo
February 3rd, 2013, 07:20 PM
Your hair looks pretty thick from what I can see of your avatar ( i am on an ipad). I think your worrying over nothing, your hair and hemline looks enviously thick to me!

pocketsmall
February 3rd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Your ends do not appear thin at all to me! Unless they are split/damaged, I wouldn't trim just yet.

Wildcat Diva
February 3rd, 2013, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't trim but that's just me. I tried enlarging your photo but it's too blurry really. From what I can see it looks fine.

Macaroni
February 3rd, 2013, 08:05 PM
IMO, they're not thin enough to warrant a trim. You have a nice blunt hemline, I wouldn't touch it.

maborosi
February 3rd, 2013, 08:58 PM
I think your ends are totally fine. Unless they're splitting, I don't think you need to trim.

:)

~maborosi~

teal
February 3rd, 2013, 09:25 PM
Your hair looks pretty thick from what I can see of your avatar ( i am on an ipad). I think your worrying over nothing, your hair and hemline looks enviously thick to me!

Yes, this, the bit about the iPad included! ;)

Mesmerise
February 3rd, 2013, 11:14 PM
I can't see a problem with it either. You've certainly got much thicker ends than me ;)

biogirl87
February 3rd, 2013, 11:25 PM
When I click on your avatar and go to the pic in your album and enlarge the pic, there some thinness at the ends, but I don't think you need to trim right now. You could probably go at least a month or two before trimming. Your hair is beautiful.

Angelica
February 4th, 2013, 08:33 AM
No need to trim yet in my opinion. Your hair looks thick and healthy :)

melusine963
February 4th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Are your ends damaged? If yes, then I'd say trim an inch off. Otherwise, just wear some nice updos to protect your length and don't worry about it.