PDA

View Full Version : I haven't posted in ages but...

Kherome
February 3rd, 2013, 06:41 PM
I had an interesting experience I wanted to share. I was taking a shower this afternoon, and I picked up my hair and put conditioner down the length. I then dropped it, and it slapped me.

In the upper thigh.

Seriously, it is a good thing no one was there to see my expression or hear my thought process. Because it went something like this:

:confused: What just happened?
:( I am alone in here right? (Looks around)
:confused: Did my hair just...
:DHoly crap, when did that happen???

So apparently I went from hip to past tailbone almost classic (when dry), classic when wet, without knowing it. I guess that is what happens when you ignore your hair. It just keeps growing until one day it slaps you and surprises the heck out of you. I think I might go in for a cut. It's been ages.

kittengirl
February 3rd, 2013, 07:09 PM
Ha, that is really funny. I wish my hair would slap me somewhere lower than not-quite-BSL. Maybe someday. :)

jacqueline101
February 3rd, 2013, 07:16 PM
Hair is amazing that way. When you don't think about it you get the most growth.

jojo
February 3rd, 2013, 07:18 PM
I hope i get that happen to me one day!

lapushka
February 3rd, 2013, 07:39 PM
Nothing like a slap on the thigh to tell you it's time to cut your hair. LOL! :lol:

hippie girl
February 3rd, 2013, 08:01 PM
Good for you, Kherome! I guess that means you are doing all kinds of things right!! :)

DakarNick
February 3rd, 2013, 08:10 PM
No, don't cut!! :)

Lostsoule77
February 3rd, 2013, 09:26 PM
That is funny! I just love things that you can ignore and they get better! :D

Falcore
February 3rd, 2013, 10:26 PM
Well hello hair!

That's awesome. I cannot wait for that to happen to me. :)

Shepherdess
February 3rd, 2013, 10:58 PM
Haha, that is neat! I have had that happen before! :D

The last few times I have washed my hair I have felt it tickling the backs of my knees every once in a while. It is mid-thigh length, but when it is wet it almost reaches my knees so I'm not used to feeling that happen. I think my hair just stretches far when it's wet. :p

Kherome
February 4th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Surprised me, that's for sure. I think I'll go in for a reset of about 2" just for fun. I haven't had my hair cut in...hmm...must be something like a year?

Angelica
February 4th, 2013, 08:30 AM
I wouldn't cut it!

Oddly enough I have been slapped in the eye with my hair and it isn't nearly as long and lovely as yours :)

Kherome
February 4th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Gotta cut it sometime, can't hide from the shears forever. Besides, that's the beauty of hair, it grows back.