PDA

View Full Version : Groovy food coconut oil?

Green Eyes
February 3rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
Anyone tried this stuff? I normally use Vatika oil however this stuff is easier for me to get? I love the smell and its in a glass jar so it's easier to get out of. Any one else found it ok to use ?

thanks

verylittlecarro
February 3rd, 2013, 05:57 PM
I do! I love it so much. I put some into an empty jar to keep on my dressing table and leave the rest in the fridge. As a matter of fact I love it on my skin even more than on my hair. It absorbs beautifully. The stuff is fantastic.

Green Eyes
February 4th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Awesome glad someone has tried it first lol am still getting use to doing it can't wait to use it tonight as it wash day tomorrow

kaydana
February 4th, 2013, 04:12 AM
That's the coconut oil I use. I love it, especially the smell. Takes all my self control to not eat my hair when it's got that in, smells sooooooo yummy.

Bagginslover
February 4th, 2013, 04:31 AM
I use that brand too, its lovely! I eat bits of it right out of the jar!

alyaziaaah
February 4th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Forget Vatika. Pure coconut oil is the best for hair, skin, as oil pulling, to drink to kill viruses, bacteria, fungus etc.
check out " the coconut miracle" by Dr. Bruce Fife

Green Eyes
February 4th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Lol I soo feel better now knowing am not the only one wanting to eat it! I spent most the night last night smelling it n taking lil nibbles n the OH is looking at me strangely then proceeding to say I thought that was for ur hair?? Lol

jojo
February 4th, 2013, 04:37 PM
I have never used this brand, i use Biona raw extra virgin oil which comes in huge tubs and lasts forever! I eat a tablespoon on toast each morning to help regulate my thyroid, its helped me lose weight too. Coconut oil is extremely good for you both internally and externally.

Green Eyes
February 5th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Awesome another reason to love this stuff lol I've slather loads on last night n noticed my hair seems to have sucked most if it up!!!!!!! I've never experienced this before even with Vatika oil it always felt so heavy( I thought that was how it was suppose to be) but with coconut oil it's a lot lighter love the smell too I'm actually going to try it on toast tonight to see what it's like lol