PDA

View Full Version : Is my hair shedding ok now or should i still be worried? picture

lole18
January 29th, 2013, 09:51 AM
I have f\i 1 inch shorter than sl hair it doesn't look so fine in the pic i don't know why lol :) this is how much i shed every other day "sometimes a little more sometimes a little less" http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/prettybad.jpg/ Also my friend sheds the same amount but her hair is bsl also very thin and fine :) my hair is 2a mine is 2a :) both very frizzy

NoRush
January 29th, 2013, 10:23 AM
I'll leave the deeper analysis to the more expert ladies but I think "ok" shedding depends on you shedding pattern and if you feel your hair is getting progressively thinner or staying about the same thickness. I for instance shed poodles in the summertime, so much so that I get worried sometimes and now hardly a hair falls off, even on wash days. It's always been like that so I know that even heavy duty shedding is "normal" for me in the summertime.

jacqueline101
January 29th, 2013, 12:25 PM
50 to 100 are normal if youre shedding and looking bald then I'd panic. If you have health issues I'd go to the doctor and get checked.