PDA

View Full Version : My future hair twin

spirals
January 24th, 2013, 02:21 AM
http://rapunzelsdaughters.tumblr.com/post/41321533875/beautiful-long-curly-hair We are curl and color twins. This is what my hair will look like at tailbone. I can see that she has a layer and thinned ends, just like me. Ah, inspiration.....

MaryMarx
January 24th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Oh yes, I can see why you're looking forward to this. :agree:

Mischamiu
January 24th, 2013, 04:08 AM
:bigeyes: That is so gorgeous! Hope you'll get there soon

minxe
January 24th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Ooh, lovely! I bet you can't wait!

Jeleebaby
January 24th, 2013, 04:27 AM
That's gorgeous, I'm so jealous of the curls.

spirals
January 24th, 2013, 03:11 PM
It needs to grow 9 more inches before it falls curly where hers does. I am technically at waist, but it falls 3 inches above that, at bottom of bra-band. I usually get 9 inches growth in a year, but I may be in a stall. We'll see....

AngryVikingGirl
January 24th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Oh, then you're not that far away! A year! Usually the hair idols are kinda far-far away, aren't they? You'll look awesome with a mane like that!
ETA I can't take up how curly hair can grow SO fast! It has to form curls as well and still! Happy growing!

Redhead Rebel
January 24th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Wow that is so cool! I can only hope my hair will look like that at that length when all the damage is gone.

jacqueline101
January 24th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Its beautiful.

jennafrogg
January 24th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Good god that is amazing hair!

maborosi
January 24th, 2013, 07:31 PM
I love that tumblr- it's so full of inspiration! :D

I try not to get stuck on it, otherwise I'll never do anything else!

What beautiful hair! It's such a pretty texture and it looks really healthy, too!

~maborosi~

Marette
August 2nd, 2015, 04:43 PM
I love that tumblr- it's so full of inspiration! :D

I try not to get stuck on it, otherwise I'll never do anything else!

What beautiful hair! It's such a pretty texture and it looks really healthy, too!

~maborosi~

Holy moly! Your hair is gorgeous! Now I have a new hair idol - Maborosi! Would love to know your secrets. I see your hair loves cones, too. I didn't know mine did until I made it do without. It was not happy with me...