PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Short twin sticks..trade?

WaitingSoLong
January 21st, 2013, 08:32 PM
4-5" max, prefer neutral colors or woods. I have ketylos already so looking for something different. I have been eyeing TT sticks but not sure how short they come?

I have a few things I think I am ready to part with. I have 2 ficcares, a large cream lotus and a medium or small (will have to measure) gold w/border, neither in perfect condition. I also have a fork but I am hesitant to sell/swap it just yet as I am not sure it is just not going to work for me. I will try to take pics tomorrow if anyone is interested in swapping.

BrightEyes
January 22nd, 2013, 06:40 PM
PMing you:)

Calaelen
January 22nd, 2013, 06:54 PM
Would you be interested in custom made sticks? I am a stick maker, and always up to trading my crafts for other items, trades need not just be hair toys either ;).. All I do right now though is topped sticks, though I can take any idea/colour scheme, and run with it.

WaitingSoLong
January 22nd, 2013, 07:47 PM
Actually I am in conversation via PM with someone about just that thing for a trade, Calaelen. I don't prefer topped sticks, though. Mine are not decorative as much as functional (I just prefer them to clash as little as possible with my clothes LOL which is why I do neutrals). Thanks, though!

Calaelen
January 22nd, 2013, 10:09 PM
No problem :) mine are definitely decorative. I'm pretty sure I sold off all my shorter sticks in the unloading I did this summer, except for a very old pair of bone Graydogs with armadillo toppers, would you want to see those? I don't want the ficcares though, would look at whatever else you plan to offer.

WaitingSoLong
January 23rd, 2013, 05:02 AM
That's ok, thanks anyway Calaelen. :)

Rosetta
January 23rd, 2013, 08:40 AM
PMed you. :)

Long_hair_bear
January 23rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
http://www.etsy.com/listing/112558440/black-walnut-hair-stick-oregon :)

WaitingSoLong
January 24th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Rosetta did you get my PM?

Rosetta
January 24th, 2013, 07:16 AM
No, I didn't! (And my inbox isn't full or anything, though it may be close. Anyway I just deleted some messages, just in case.)

(I was actually wondering a bit that there was no reply from you, but assumed you just weren't interested in my offer ;))

WaitingSoLong
January 24th, 2013, 12:15 PM
When I get back home I will see what happened with the pm. Weird. I thought it odd you hadn't replied!

WaitingSoLong
January 24th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Ok I sent you another PM Rosetta.