PDA

View Full Version : Decisions at Sally's!

Long_hair_bear
January 19th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Hey there, chappies!

So today I was in Sally's (love that store!) to pick up more of my favorite bobby pins and some MP vampire red (thats stewing in my hair right now, but more on that later!). Whilst there, I saw several different hair conditioning packets and single time deep treatments and hair masques. Being the responsible LHCer that I am, I looked at all the different ingredients lists, and most of them checked out ok (as long as you like cones, like I do) They had so many from morracan oil, to olive oil, to arganoil, and beyond! I just wNted to grab one package of each! However, with there being 20+ different packets in the store, the hubby would not have been happy!

This ever happen to anyone else at Sallys?

As for my vampire red do, noone panic! I didn't bleach my hair, so we'll see how it turns out! I'll put pics in the MPthread after it dries. :)

Vanille_
January 19th, 2013, 01:51 PM
I am so excited to see the red!!!

akilina
January 19th, 2013, 01:52 PM
You should totally try them all!! Just buy a few at a time :p I want to see pics too!!

Dovetail
January 19th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I got the Henna N' Placenta (gack!) it made my hair SO SOFT! I kind of snatched it up just seeing the Henna part, after I knew what it was I had I was having a hard time with stomaching it. It worked SO WELL though!

jacqueline101
January 19th, 2013, 03:16 PM
I can't wait to see pics of the red hair.

Natalia
January 19th, 2013, 03:38 PM
That happens to me too but with nail stuff. Once i got my bun form and new amish pins i kind of ignored the hair section. That happens when your wo lol :p. I do get very over excited when they have the file/buffer/polish i have been admiring though.

RileyJane
January 19th, 2013, 09:46 PM
...omg i actually just did this! my friend wanted to go to sallys, so i tagged along, not anticipating buying anything. i ended up walking out with 6+ packets! the latest ones that i have used on my hair was the hot jojoba oil treatment and the argan oil treatment, and both of them worked fantastically on my hair! its never been so soft or shiny for dayss directly after a wash:)

Seeshami
January 20th, 2013, 08:41 PM
I think I know what I am doing tomorrow!

ghost
January 20th, 2013, 09:22 PM
This happens to me all the time! I love trying new deep treatments, and the packets are so well-priced that I usually grab four or five at a time.

turtlelover
January 21st, 2013, 08:13 PM
I want to try some of these! I wish I hadn't made a vow to use up all of my old products before buying more, although today, I left open a bottle of shampoo that I didn't care for much by mistake and it leaked and went down the drain of the tub, so I don't have to worry about finishing THAT part of my stash! I am officially down to only 3 small containers of shampoo, and 5 kinds of conditioner! HAHA

Mairéad
January 21st, 2013, 08:18 PM
I actually placed an order to Sally's online. But, it was for naughty things. I was gonna bleach my hair but then I randomly opened this website today for the first time in months, looked around, thought for awhile, and realized I'm going to send my package back. I'm going to be a good girl. :eek: