PDA

View Full Version : Method for a quick ponytail

jextxadore
January 17th, 2013, 09:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHf_DvPUHOY
Using a vacuum cleaner! (You probably want to avoid this if your hair's longer than the tube of the vacuum or you'll end up with hair-in-a-bag syndrome.)

Vrindi
January 17th, 2013, 09:31 AM
I laughed so hard!

MaryO
January 17th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Only a dad would do this! :p

shutterpillar
January 17th, 2013, 10:12 AM
ROFL!!! Poor girl. Thats hilarious though.

Bagginslover
January 17th, 2013, 11:11 AM
There seems to be an 'epidemic' of hoover ponytails at the moment! This is the third video I've seen today, all different!

Madora
January 17th, 2013, 11:17 AM
I'd hate to think how dirty the inside of that attachment must be!

sarah112786
January 17th, 2013, 11:18 AM
that's so funny! I could see my husband doing this!

IndigoOptimist
January 17th, 2013, 11:30 AM
That is hilarious!
I did once put all my hair into the vacuum when I was a kid. Never did it again, my hair came out in one big matted ball and my mum wasn't home to help me comb it out!

melusine963
January 17th, 2013, 12:22 PM
:D I'd never heard of this before. You leasn something new every day.

Neneka
January 17th, 2013, 12:35 PM
I suddenly have a strong urge to try this. :rolling:

Coan-Teen
January 17th, 2013, 12:50 PM
I came here to share this but you beat me to it. :D

Elanadi
January 17th, 2013, 01:09 PM

That was my first thought!!!!

lapushka
January 17th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Bwahahaaa that's hilarious. Only a dad...

Stellaaa
January 17th, 2013, 01:53 PM
For someone who once got their braid sucked up into a dustbuster, wrapped around the drive shaft, and lost over 8" of length a result (yup, I did that), this video is horror show.

AngryVikingGirl
January 24th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Funny! Yes, a daddy thing. :D It reminds me of a joke:
On the first day at school, on the year opening ceremony a little girl is asked 'Are you Chinese?' She answers 'No, it's just that daddy has braided my hair this morning!'

And offtopic, but Coan-Teen, who's that on your avatar picture? I could swear I've seen that face before, but can't tell who it is. My only association is that it's someone Hungarian, but I guess he isn't.

Tabihito
January 24th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Funny! Yes, a daddy thing. :D It reminds me of a joke:
On the first day at school, on the year opening ceremony a little girl is asked 'Are you Chinese?' She answers 'No, it's just that daddy has braided my hair this morning!'

And offtopic, but Coan-Teen, who's that on your avatar picture? I could swear I've seen that face before, but can't tell who it is. My only association is that it's someone Hungarian, but I guess he isn't.
That's Christopher Eccleston; he's definitely not Hungarian, but from somewhere in northern England. He plays the ninth incarnation of the Doctor in Doctor Who.

Also, yeah, my dad is pretty inept at hair stuff. He tried his hand at trimming mine with a kid. I ended up with a bob cut...

jacqueline101
January 24th, 2013, 01:38 PM
I think I will pass on trying on this.

AngryVikingGirl
January 24th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the info, Tabihito! I still think there's someone else I'm remembering, as I've never watched Doctor Who or any of his films in which he appeared with this kind of look. Of course I don't doubt that's him, but there must be someone else, who looks much like him...And I don't mean to be a 'Hungarian nationalist' either, it's just my impression. End of off.

CJCHair-stylist
January 25th, 2013, 03:45 AM
My cleaning lady and I laughed our heads off watching this!!

sunnydee92
January 25th, 2013, 04:11 AM
My thoughts exactly! :P