PDA

View Full Version : curling inwards hair ends

pdy2kn6
August 25th, 2008, 03:04 PM
hello!the very ends of my hair seems to curve inwards, despite my hair texture being naturally very straight with a slight wave when wet (and because it was cut in layers), however from what i see of the hair i have been growing without any layers being cut in to it, it is practically stick straight. i wonder if it is the way the hair was cut? do you guys suggest i stick it out and hope that my hair will work itself out on its own, or suggest cut the hair and hope this will stop the curving inwards against my body. it looks sort of like an 'undercut' i think it is called ?

Shanarana
August 25th, 2008, 03:13 PM
If you are trying to grow your hair out, I would just stick it out and wait until is gets longer. It seems to beginning to grow with a wave and not much you can do about it until it passes that point.

Even though your hair is straight, it may start to develop a bit of wave to it as it grows. If you end up cutting you may just end up going through the same thing again once it gets to that point again.

spidermom
August 25th, 2008, 03:22 PM
I agree. Let it grow until the ends need to be trimmed.

driven fool
August 25th, 2008, 04:35 PM
I would have to say that we are in the same boat pdy, the hair behind my ears is curling frontwards as well.

pdy2kn6
August 25th, 2008, 04:48 PM
thanks for all the replies everyone, i understand wat u all are meaning about the curl developing/wave developing as hair grows, but its about down the middle of my back now, and ever since the hairdresser cut it, now it curves inwards. it used to curve outwards behind my ears when it was very short (chin level) and ye that developed in to a slight wave, but now it just bluntly lays there flat curving inwards. its driving me mad. i want light wavy wispy hair that swings everytime i move my head. im considering feyes self trim ?