PDA

View Full Version : One Year! (Pic)

kittengirl
January 10th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Well, it's been one year! I'm not posting a length shot because I did that a few months ago, and I'm waiting till BSL to post another. This is an updo I wear for everyday. I gather up my chin length bangs into my flexi-8, then I French braid and , because my braid is too short/thick to bun, I roll it upward and pin it. Please ignore the halo of short fuzzies. I had been wearing this for about 10 hrs when I took the photo. Last year at this time I would not have thought that my not quite sl hair would be between APL and BSL this year.

http://s1067.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hayleykitten/media/Photo30_zps1c883627.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Cheele
January 10th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Happy Hairy One Year! It's crazy looking back and seeing how much our hair has grown, because day to day we're staring at it thinking, "WHY AREN'T YOU GROWING!?". But oh, it is :). And could you possibly post a link to where you posted the length shot you mention.. I'd like to seeeeee :p.

Congratulations and keep on growing!

Yozhik
January 10th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary! :flowers:

It's great to hear about your more-than-expected hair growth. :)

Your updo also looks very pretty, and I don't think it looks messy -- actually, after an entire day of wear, it looks remarkably tidy to me.

melusine963
January 11th, 2013, 01:06 AM
That's a lovely hairstyle. I wish mine looked so good after 10 hours. :)

kittengirl
January 11th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Happy Hairy One Year! It's crazy looking back and seeing how much our hair has grown, because day to day we're staring at it thinking, "WHY AREN'T YOU GROWING!?". But oh, it is :). And could you possibly post a link to where you posted the length shot you mention.. I'd like to seeeeee :p.

Congratulations and keep on growing!
I'll post the pic later, I've got to re-upload it. I'm not good with photobucket yet! :)

kittengirl
January 11th, 2013, 12:18 PM
That's a lovely hairstyle. I wish mine looked so good after 10 hours. :)

Thank you very much! I'm glad that people think it doesn't look too messy!

kittengirl
January 11th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Congratulations on your anniversary! :flowers:

It's great to hear about your more-than-expected hair growth. :)

Your updo also looks very pretty, and I don't think it looks messy -- actually, after an entire day of wear, it looks remarkably tidy to me.
Thank you!! :)

jacqueline101
January 11th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Your hair looks lovely.