PDA

View Full Version : Blog with recipes

jen5972
January 10th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Hello! I wanted to share that I started a blog recently that has some hair recipes. It is a bit of an everything blog, but so far I have 2 beauty recipes (both are hair related). It is also a gluten free/dairy free/soy free recipe blog. My blog is at http://livinglifescentsibly.blogspot.com/ . Please come visit and let me know what you think :). Thanks!

Jen

bunnylake
January 10th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Cool, thanks for sharing! I'm definitely going to try the hibiscus/rooibos tea rinse :)

Rosethorn
January 10th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Are those lavender fields? It's really pretty, whatever it is. I'll have to try the hairspray recipe- I generally hate hairspray because of the smell and the nasty chemicals but I think this recipe would smell yummy.
p.s.- the chicken foot completely squicked me out shudder:

jen5972
January 11th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Are those lavender fields? It's really pretty, whatever it is. I'll have to try the hairspray recipe- I generally hate hairspray because of the smell and the nasty chemicals but I think this recipe would smell yummy.
p.s.- the chicken foot completely squicked me out shudder:

Yes, it is Young Living lavender fields in Utah. I bet it smells amazing! Sorry the chicken foot was a little creepy :). The broth tastes amazing though!