PDA

View Full Version : Game: If you received a coupon for one magical hairtoy, what would YOURS do?

CurlyCap
January 8th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Mine would act like a brush that glides seamlessly through curly hair, snipping split ends and fairy knots 1mm about the damage.

Next?

Seeshami
January 8th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Actually contain The Naughty Mess with out tangles, knots and pulling for an entire day.

Amapola
January 8th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Mine would hold my hair up *without pulling at all* even though, you know, gravity and everything... and it would also be invisible. :) How's THAT for far-fetched?

Rivanariko
January 8th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Mine would change the color without any damage or permanent affects, so I could wear it henna-red one day, purple the next, etc.

Quixii
January 9th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Mine would change colour and length at my command. :D Purple ankle length hair today? Yes. Cute short red curls tomorrow? Okie-dokie. Back to however it is normally the next day? Yuppers.

melusine963
January 9th, 2013, 01:28 AM
Mine would act like a brush that glides seamlessly through curly hair, snipping split ends and fairy knots 1mm about the damage.

Next?

I want CurlyCap's magic brush, except I want it as a comb so that I can carry it around in my handbag more easily.

Rosetta
January 9th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Mine would change colour and length at my command. :D

Mine too! :D Light blonde one day, dark brown the next, and so on ;)

Though I would keep my hair long mostly, but might want to briefly try a shorter do at some point.

MaryMarx
January 9th, 2013, 04:49 AM
I'd like a beautiful wooden comb that creates new hair follicles.
Also those new hairs would grow very quickly until they reach the rest of the hair, then normal speed. :)

Lostsoule77
January 9th, 2013, 07:24 AM
I would want a brush similar to Curlycap's, but my would also keep my hair from frizzing in any way, shape, or form. If it had to do that instead of cutting the splits I would make that trade.

SerinaDaith
January 9th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Some sort of scalp massaging mittens that would insure a very long and healthy terminal length would be very nice. Some sort of anti split oils would be lovely too and hair sticks that would actually keep my collar bone length up for the day but that is like three things not just one...

Sillage
January 9th, 2013, 10:26 AM
I want a magic thin that instantly styles my hair into elaborate updos so I can finally have hair like my avi. :laugh:

jacqueline101
January 9th, 2013, 01:04 PM
I'd wish for a magic potion to get to tail bone.

JamieLeigh
January 9th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Since I live in a windy place year-round, I'd like the magic hairtoy to make whatever style I choose stay PERFECTLY STILL. Down to the last tiny hair. I don't know what it's like to go outdoors and come back in with the same hairstyle.

Iolanthe13
January 9th, 2013, 04:21 PM
I'd like something that would magically change the texture of my hair on command, with no effort and no damage. I thought about the colour, but I like having a "signature" look. Long copper-red hair is part of me after so long.

Kittykins
January 9th, 2013, 04:31 PM
I would love a wooden comb that trims off split ends automatically.

Nebulae
January 9th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Hmm yes a split-end-trimming-comb sounds neat, either that or I would like some comb or tool that changes length/color/texture/maybe even thickness too for infinite styling opportunities! :D

lapushka
January 9th, 2013, 05:24 PM
It would hold up long thick hair without a fuss and above all, be lightweight.

turtlelover
January 9th, 2013, 06:09 PM
It would change color, texture, length, and thickness so I could transform myself daily. :-)

Natalia
January 9th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Mine would look like a tt except when you use it it doubles your thickness and grows 1/4 inch each time and it would have another setting which produces various types of curl just by combing with it.

petali
January 9th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Mine would snip off split ends, and infuse deep leave-in treatments. It would also wash and condition my hair, and it would straighten or curl it without damage. I think it would be some kind of machine inside a bowl.

PixxieStix
January 9th, 2013, 09:00 PM
I want a magic comb that gently massages my scalp and repairs damaged hair follicles every time I use it.

teela1978
January 9th, 2013, 09:07 PM
I'm going to join the color club and have a magic wand that lets me choose any hair color I want that day. Sometimes I don't want all this gray :)

Shoga
January 9th, 2013, 10:19 PM
A comb that would add health and shine to my hair! And length, and thickness, and any color I choose at any time, and style my hair for me...am I asking for too much? :P

Really health and shine would be the most important to me though. I can wait for growth, but those other two require more work!

trolleypup
January 9th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Mmm...a fine toothed wooden comb made out of some fabulous wood that makes my follicles forget all about growth cycles and just grow continuously twice as fast...I wouldn't mind new extra follicles also.

Most of the other things being mentioned would be nice too!

Mountaingrrl
January 10th, 2013, 12:08 AM
I want a magic hairtoy for instantly putting up and taking down long, thick, curly hair. This would all be done without mechanical damage, tangles, frizz or arm strain.

sunshine-locks
January 10th, 2013, 12:15 AM
I think I'd want some kind of scalp massager that grows my hair an inch every time I use it, and also encourages new hairs to grow, making my hair thicker :)

Fortresca
January 10th, 2013, 01:52 AM
I'd want a thingy, which I can hold to people and, like, flash them, so they don't make any bad comments, give ugly looks or anything