PDA

View Full Version : Back to LHC!

Periwinkle
January 8th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Hi guys! So I've bitten the bullet this morning and done a much-needed cutback from straggly-TB to just past waist. Honestly, the ends needed it! I used to be an A-grade LHCer, taking care of it all properly, but then life (and apathy, if I'm honest), got in the way. I managed waist to TB through a version of benign neglect that basically evolved into straight neglect, and that's what's lead to a cutback today.

The ends still aren't perfect, but BSL was a terrible length for me and I reckon a bit of TLC should see me nicely on the way, then I can always cut back again if I need to :)

I've just taken a photo of where I am at the moment, which I'll post up in a minute.

So yeah, hi after a pretty long hiatus! :)

melusine963
January 8th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Your hair is beautifully thick, and your ends look very blunt and healthy. Welcome back!

vamq
January 8th, 2013, 08:49 AM
It's funny, because the other day, I was thinking of some members that used to be more active at LHC and one of them was you.
(not meant to be freaky, I'm just very good at remembering details and such)

Anyway, welcome back, I'm sure your hair will be at tailbone again in no time :)

lapushka
January 8th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Welcome back. Looks like the cut did you good, your ends look great!

jojo
January 8th, 2013, 09:15 AM
Welcome back! Your hair looks fantasticly thick and beautiful

Periwinkle
January 8th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Ah, it's nice to be remembered! :)

Unfortunately the photo in my signature is an old one (will put the new ones up when all the server stuff is over). It's nice to be jealous of yourself in retrospect, but my hair's definitely not looking as nice now as it does in that photo :'( Ah well, give it a few months...!