January 6th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Very pretty!

Darkessa
January 6th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Very pretty!

Thank you! :D

Nae
January 6th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Wow! It is really getting long Darkessa! (And SO shiny!) Awesome picture.

lapushka
January 6th, 2013, 05:47 PM
Nice picture! :D Your hair looks great! :thumbsup:

pocketsmall
January 6th, 2013, 05:53 PM
Very nice! Healthy and long!

CousinItt
January 6th, 2013, 06:06 PM
This is the only picture I have found where I feel like my hair actually looks long!!!
I am constantly unsatisfied with how short my hair looks when I wear it down, regardless of the comments on how long its getting. But I actually LOVE how long it looks in this picture! I just had to share. :)

I totally know the feeling. My hair is only BSL, but my coworkers keep saying how long it's getting, and my mom thinks it's too long, but to me it seems way too short. I can't even do a decent bun yet! Rest assured, your hair does look long in that's true.

CousinItt
January 6th, 2013, 06:07 PM
* in that picture, not in that's true

RileyJane
January 6th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Dude ur hair IS long! I hope mine looks that great when it gets to ur length! Congrats on the growth and good luck

spidermom
January 6th, 2013, 06:19 PM
That's a great picture, and you look very happy.

jacqueline101
January 6th, 2013, 06:23 PM
You look like you're booming with pride and should be. Your hair lovely and getting so long.

shutterpillar
January 6th, 2013, 06:30 PM
I feel the same way about my hair most of the time. I hear about how long it has gotten, and I usually say "well, I would like it to be TBL."

It's a very nice picture, and your hair looks healthy (and long) in it. :D

Lostsoule77
January 6th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Your hair IS long! That is an awesome picture!

BTW, that hat is adorable! :)

Wildcat Diva
January 6th, 2013, 09:49 PM
I love your smile. I wish I felt that sparkly!

ArienEllariel
January 6th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Awesome pic! I love that feeling when you finally start thinking it looks long. I feel that way with half ups at the moment. Otherwise my hair feels so short to me. lol

jennafrogg
January 6th, 2013, 11:56 PM
You are so cute and your hair is getting really long!

melusine963
January 7th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Your hair is wonderfully shiny and well-behaved. And long, too. :)

SnowyDream
January 7th, 2013, 01:26 AM
Your hair is very pretty, shiny, and long. :)

Lucky
January 7th, 2013, 02:23 AM
Your hair is so beautiful, I love the color and it's so shiny! Is it your natural color? It's really stunning.

Callque
January 7th, 2013, 02:34 AM
Oh wow! How glossy, thick, healthy-looking and LONG your hair is!!! You look stunning!

jojo
January 7th, 2013, 03:15 AM
Wow! You have grown a lot and yes it is very long!

Kwantslonghair
January 7th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Wow!!! Beautiful LONG hair. The longer mine gets the shorter it feels. Yours looks awesome. And such a pretty smile!

Coolcombination
January 7th, 2013, 05:56 AM
I also love how your hair looks in the second pic in your sig, it inspires me to grow!

spirals
January 7th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Awesome pic! I love that feeling when you finally start thinking it looks long. I feel that way with half ups at the moment. Otherwise my hair feels so short to me. lolYes, half-ups show off length more. I wore mine in a half-up every day for maybe 2 years in high school. I got so sick of that hairstyle that I never did half-ups for 20 years after that. But now I like them. That's probably because my hair is the longest it's been since high school.

Darkessa, your hair is so shiny and the color of Dove dark chocolate. Yummy, lol.

arelrios
January 7th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Beautiful hair, beautiful picture... congrats ;)

chen bao jun
January 7th, 2013, 01:52 PM
I think your hair is long and it looks great.

Bambi
January 7th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Oh what a lovely hair you have! Can't wait until mine gets that long!

Darkessa
January 7th, 2013, 01:58 PM
I totally know the feeling. My hair is only BSL, but my coworkers keep saying how long it's getting, and my mom thinks it's too long, but to me it seems way too short. I can't even do a decent bun yet! Rest assured, your hair does look long in that's true.

Exactly the same here. Everyone says its SOOO long, and my mom complains constantly. lol. Although I am able to do decent buns, only two though. :P

I feel the same way about my hair most of the time. I hear about how long it has gotten, and I usually say "well, I would like it to be TBL."

It's a very nice picture, and your hair looks healthy (and long) in it. :D

Haha. I hear that a lot too, people telling me I need a trim. I just think to myself, "its never long enough!"

Your hair IS long! That is an awesome picture!

BTW, that hat is adorable! :)

I got it for christmas!! I nearly squealed I was so excited about it! Hehe

I love your smile. I wish I felt that sparkly!

I was just glad that I didnt have a headache on new years eve! Haha

Your hair is so beautiful, I love the color and it's so shiny! Is it your natural color? It's really stunning.

It is not natural. I dye it black. :P

Yes, half-ups show off length more. I wore mine in a half-up every day for maybe 2 years in high school. I got so sick of that hairstyle that I never did half-ups for 20 years after that. But now I like them. That's probably because my hair is the longest it's been since high school.

Darkessa, your hair is so shiny and the color of Dove dark chocolate. Yummy, lol.

Haha. Dont eat it though! I can guarantee through experience that it does NOT taste good....

angelfell
January 7th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Your hair looks beautiful! Love the color, shine, and thickness. I'm jealous :)

Alexblue
January 7th, 2013, 05:57 PM
I love those little milestones when you suddenly realise how long your hair has grown. For me growing from chin length, it was when it started to bug me at night against my neck and pillow or when swimming without a cap became impossible.
However I'm only at BSL and have a long way to go to my goal of hip.

Your hair looks so shiny and healthy. Congrats :-)

akilina
January 7th, 2013, 06:50 PM
I really like your hair!
Id be happy if my hair were your length for the rest of my life!! (my hair has never shown me it can even grow to BSL before...)

I hope that mine can look nice like this someday.

Yozhik
January 7th, 2013, 07:00 PM
Beautiful length! It looks great!

I also like to occasionally take photos with my hair in front of my body, rather than the standard LHC back photos -- that way it gives you an idea of what other people may be seeing when you're out and about with loose hair. It also usually surprises me to see how long it is from the front, since I almost always see my hair from the back in the mirror. :)